Where to get T6.1 Speedo recalibrated in North West?

Markopolo

Can anyone recommend where to go to get my 2022 T6.1 speedometer recalibrated?

My van came with 245/65R17 KO2s and I only just (after two weeks of driving) discovered the speedo is out! I've heard T6.1 are more difficult to recalibrate than the T6 and am looking for someone who has hopefully already done this many times.

I am in Blackpool, willing to travel, but the closer the better. Thanks

Screenshot_20220401-105645~2.png

How far is the speedo out? As most people who`ve changed wheel / tyre combinations have some degree of error.

My van came with 245/65R17 KO2s and I only just (after two weeks of driving) discovered the speedo is out! I've heard T6.1 are more difficult to recalibrate than the T6 and am looking for someone who has hopefully already done this many times.

View attachment 153890
Try this thread if you have no luck here

Just wondering if you managed to get your speedo recalibrated and if it fixed things for you? About to try the same thing and may be looking for someone to do it in the NW.

View attachment 153890

Back