T6 to T6.1 facelift: LED Headlights

wedders11

Good evening,

Im hoping someone could help me with an issue, I haven recently changed the front end of my transporter T6 to the new T6.1 facelift including the LED Headlights which I had in my T6 only the shape is different.
I Bought the led headlights from TPS genuine parts also t6.1 wiring harness and control modules for each headlight but they will not work there is power going to lights...

Anyone had this issue many thanks.

T6 lights won’t fit in a T6.1 front end and T6.1 lights won’t work in a T6 as it’s a totally different electrical system

Buna ziua
Doresc sa ma convertesc de la vw t5.1 la vw t6.1 led oem, mentionez ca am faruri originale complete si am gasit la Kufatec Germania un kit de conversie care este compus din doua cantare si un modul 6R0907357C impreuna cu cablajul, am au BCM de vw t6, dar nu știu cum se va face trecerea de la analog la digital. Daca cineva ma poate sfatui si indruma, ii multumesc

Hello
I want to convert from vw t5.1 to vw t6.1 led oem, I mention that I have complete original headlights and I found at Kufatec Germany a conversion kit that is composed of two scales and a 6R0907357C module together with the wiring, I have BCM of vw t6, but I don't know how the switch from analog to digital will be done. If someone can advise and guide me, I thank them
It's not possible the T6.1 is a different electrical platform to the T5.1 and T6. The headlights have canbus modules in them that turn the lights on and off. Nobody has made a module/interface to fit T6.1 lights to a PQ25 platform.

farul led t6.1 are 4 pini si un +; - si 2 cutii la priza

BCM 7E0937090 asat este pe masina acum trebue sa pun PQ25 ca sameargā?

the t6.1 led headlight has 4 pins and a +; - and 2 boxes at the outlet

BCM 7E0937090 is the same on the car now do I have to put PQ25 to work?
T6.1 lights are MBQ platform.

T6.1 headlight adapter is ready. i tested it working in a car factory with halogen and led light! in the case of the LED factory light, the light height corrector is not yet working (work in progress).
I found a method to send the device to Poland! it costs 30€ (08/04/2023)

Good evening,

Im hoping someone could help me with an issue, I haven recently changed the front end of my transporter T6 to the new T6.1 facelift including the LED Headlights which I had in my T6 only the shape is different.
I Bought the led headlights from TPS genuine parts also t6.1 wiring harness and control modules for each headlight but they will not work there is power going to lights...

Anyone had this issue many thanks.
i have solution for T6.1 led headlights

Back