T6 to T6.1 facelift: LED Headlights

I have some great news. to date, my adapter can work pretty well on a t5/6 with a manual corrector and H4/H7 halogen headlights. It also works great on the T6 with full LED and DCC. In the next few days, I will adjust and check the operation of the corrector on the T6/T5 Gp with the automatic alignment function without DCC.

I have some great news. to date, my adapter can work pretty well on a t5/6 with a manual corrector and H4/H7 halogen headlights. It also works great on the T6 with full LED and DCC. In the next few days, I will adjust and check the operation of the corrector on the T6/T5 Gp with the automatic alignment function without DCC.
I buy the module from F-roger for my T6 . All work perfect and F-roger very very helpfull with installation. Tha ks my brother for this amazing work that you do . I suggest him 100000%

I buy the module from F-roger for my T6 . All work perfect and F-roger very very helpfull with installation. Tha ks my brother for this amazing work that you do . I suggest him 100000%
Thanks for your feedback! To be honest, the work was quite challenging! The first attempt failed and the headlights did not want to work! I tried to ask you to check the short circuit and resistance... but it was too difficult for you! Therefore, it was easier for me to replace the adapter for you, and also send you additional headlight control modules! Today I'm still waiting for the package with the adapter and modules that were installed at the very beginning! I will definitely figure out what the problem was! (in my opinion: the data set in the headlight control modules was simply missing)!

hello, there are two more codes to be done, one is to turn off the position when you signal and the second is when the handbrake is pulled, the same thing turns off the daytime running lights

hello, there are two more codes to be done, one is to turn off the position when you signal and the second is when the handbrake is pulled, the same thing turns off the daytime running lights
I can't understand the first one. The second one can be performed only on the AFS configuration

Back