Suspension needs tweaking

To be honest not really, it seem good when it was 20mm lower as well. It was just the 30mm difference which put me off as I wasn’t sure I could get the back down to match the front, but I’m now looking at 20” wheels so it might all change again ha ha
View attachment 152502
I hope you told Steve that you’re thinking of going “big wheels” - he customises his solution for what people are doing.

Steve @CRS Performance posted on another thread that with ‘some tweaks’ to the H&R Coilovers setup, he can get the front down to 100mm and 95mm at the rear! As Steve wouldn’t do anything that was going to compromise the driveshaft, or comfort etc, etc I’m seriously thinking about this!?

Damn you Steve…. I’ve been completely happy with my current setup for over 12 months, but now you’ve planted the seed………?:whistle:

So, he sorts your saggy bottom and listens to your issues…that’s wife material!!!
So, he sorts your saggy bottom and listens to your issues…that’s wife
Steve @CRS Performance posted on another thread that with ‘some tweaks’ to the H&R Coilovers setup, he can get the front down to 100mm and 95mm at the rear! As Steve wouldn’t do anything that was going to compromise the driveshaft, or comfort etc, etc I’m seriously thinking about this!?

Damn you Steve…. I’ve been completely happy with my current setup for over 12 months, but now you’ve planted the seed………?:whistle:
I believe there a 7 degree allowance on the driveshafts

If its not broken dont fix it please !!

Back