Suspension needs tweaking

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
So the van lowered on HR Koni’s but the suspension needs tweaking. Currently the front is on 370mm and the rear is on 400mm.
Question is do I bring the rear to match the front or front to match the rear bearing in mind it’s a Caravelle? B763296A-9728-452A-BF2A-47796B684596.jpeg

Even tho' you have a 30mm difference in ride height/arch gap, what does the spirit level on the van floor say?

Are you planning on carrying weight in the rear or is that pretty much how it rides ?.... If no more weight i'd lower the back to match.

I have a Caravelle and it's booked to go lower i'd have it more level to the eye tbh.
You could always drop the rear a tad and up the front a tad too .:thumbsup:

Are you planning on carrying weight in the rear or is that pretty much how it rides ?.... If no more weight i'd lower the back to match.

I have a Caravelle and it's booked to go lower i'd have it more level to the eye tbh.
You could always drop the rear a tad and up the front a tad too .:thumbsup:
The lowered look on the front is kind of growing on me but don’t want it to become uncomfortable though

I thought you were off to get CRS’d tomorrow? Steve will explain the pros and cons of each

The lowered look on the front is kind of growing on me but don’t want it to become uncomfortable thoughII
I'd up the front a bit more and ever so slightly drop the rear .

Are you planning on swapping out those wheels for bigger one's ?

I'd up the front a bit more and ever so slightly drop the rear .

Are you planning on swapping out those wheels for bigger one's ?
Only to go to OEM 18’s, all the bigger wheels I have bought in the past I’ve sold and gone back to OEM

All sorted now, went to see Steve at CRS. Kept the rear the same and raised the front about 20mm. When I got back the post person had been with a cheeky surprise present, you’ve got to love drunk purchases :unsure::thumbsup:
EB4724C9-00E7-4370-8CF5-66C5C73D831C.jpeg

Back