Superdry® build thread

Yeah... I didn't put it out to damp pretty good for £45
I recognise the Kampa branding in the pic....top drawer stuff! At the end of the day, people are going to come to look at your van, not your tent.....just saying!!!

I wasn't going to have a awning for this van... Iv been looking at the stitches and steels canopys but been out of stock the whole of year..

Fortunately I managed to grab a few bits from S+S before they sold out of everything. I've been trying to figure out what's going on as their stock levels have been zero for months now

Fortunately I managed to grab a few bits from S+S before they sold out of everything. I've been trying to figure out what's going on as their stock levels have been zero for months now
Yep iv been messaging them and iv even criticised them on there posts.. Nothing... Got one email bank saying middle of November.. Still nothing..

Yep iv been messaging them and iv even criticised them on there posts.. Nothing... Got one email bank saying middle of November.. Still nothing..
Poor show which is a shame as great product. I wondered if it was anything to do with them partnering with Vanworx

Back