Startline Steering Wheel Upgrade

Thomas Hopkins

VIP Member
have seen this covered a few times a while back, got a plastic startline steering wheel want to upgrade to the mfsw highline wheel with controls, anyone done this and know if it’s plug and play and if the wiring for the controls are in the wheel loom ?

Cheers

I dont no on this one, as i have no idea if the wiring is there on a startline for the MFSW steering wheel :unsure:

All depends if the wiring connectors are their obviously. I’m guessing Highline prob are but not sure about Startline. As mentioned above a Golf wheel has been successfuly connected

Anyone successfully upgraded their startline wheel to a MFSW? I really need to do it, my thumbs keep looking for the volume buttons when I’m driving the van :)

Any companies do this? @Absolut5 do you? I have a startline Euro 5 manual, without cruise and would ideally want a golf mk7 flat bottom wheel fitted. I don’t care if there is redundant buttons (cruise etc) I’d be happy if I could just control my head unit. I’ve got a head unit fitting kit from you installed

Anyone successfully upgraded their startline wheel to a MFSW? I really need to do it, my thumbs keep looking for the volume buttons when I’m driving the van :)

Any companies do this? @Absolut5 do you? I have a startline Euro 5 manual, without cruise and would ideally want a golf mk7 flat bottom wheel fitted. I don’t care if there is redundant buttons (cruise etc) I’d be happy if I could just control my head unit. I’ve got a head unit fitting kit from you installed

Yes we can do this for you,

A popular one is the polo flat bottom which is identical to the Highline version but with flat bottom, the mk7 is popular too.

Yes we can do this for you,

A popular one is the polo flat bottom which is identical to the Highline version but with flat bottom, the mk7 is popular too.
Nice one. Could you PM me a price when you get a minute. Thanks

Absolut5, As you are way down on the English Riviera how would we get round the problem of coding as Im another one who wants to change to a Mk7 GTI wheel that I've seen on your site? I do have cruise but on a stalk though as its a trendline. :confused:

Will sort price for both of you ASAP
Hi Absolut 5, have trendline but would like to upgrade too. Van mainly in Weymouth but it's off to Paignton next weekend if I'm reading English Rivera correctly as above! Please PM me too! Thank you

@xpfloyd did you manage to do this in the end?
just wondering as i have a euro 6 T6 startline - with cruise on the stalks.. and im like you always searching to control the radio from the wheel...

Back