Startline Steering Wheel Upgrade

View attachment 68585Good morning everyone,

I've read through a few posts on this and can't find the answer but I'm hoping someone may be able to help me.

I have a Trendline with the boring no frills steering wheel currently.

Firstly am I correct in believing this wheel will take my airbag? Secondly is there some witchcraft that will then enable me to make the MFSW buttons work for me? There is no cruise control on the wheel, just speaker and dash controls.

Thank you
I have just fitted the exact same wheel to my T6 in less than an hour :) existing air bag fits.

Any suggestions on where best to get a replacement steering wheel from (with fitting ideally) for my T6 startline.

Not too fussed about button controls etc just want to change from the plastic one on the vehicle

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks

i Have 2018 T6 Startline. Basic Wheel, can i upgrade it to one with functioning steering wheel controls with out a huge head ache and even bigger bill?

it would be really nice to control the stereo volume etc at least.

thanks for your help in advance!

I believe this will work after reading the text... You might want to give them a call, not cheap though!

Thats looks great £800 seems a bit naughty though any ideas this side of £400 ideally? it doesnt have to be new. thank you for your help.

Sorry I know it’s been posted over and over but I’m still not sure

I have a 2017 startline no mfsw, no cc, I have just got a genuine t6 mfsw, will be using own startline airbag, can anyone help me out with wiring, what I need and we’re they need to be located.

1) genuine T6 mfsw ✔️
2) euro6 BCM ✔️
3) mfsw airbag wiring harness
4) repair wires
5) wire locations
5) That’s all I know ‍

Any help/advice will be very very welcome

*skip forward to the end of the thread hoping someone has posted a YouTube “how to”; fail.

God this is a painful read!!

Back