Stance+ fitted **WOW**

HUG-T6

T6 Pro
Wow... the Stance+ are fitted.
TBF I was a little apprehensive with a £300 kit and not the full blown £1000+ on B14s.
Well first impressions are AMAZING... they are brilliant, the ride is really really good. Fear not guys defo no need to spend a grand on B14s. I think these are as easily as good and yes I’ve driven the same spec van as mine with B14s.
Get them ordered chaps...

C84AE469-A3DF-44FA-8BF3-F58CC67A947A.jpeg

Had the Stance on my old T5.
Not as nice a ride as the vmaxxes I had on originally but as I was selling I went for the cheapest.
For the money I think they are great!

did you fit them yourself?

Can’t claim that I did !!! I have a mate with a garage / ramp who did it. Rears looked very easy. fronts are more complex, but it’s just a case of doing the strip down / rebuild in the right order. All done in about 2 maybe 2.5 hrs as all nuts came off ok and he was bang on with all the right tools.

Can’t claim that I did !!! I have a mate with a garage / ramp who did it. Rears looked very easy. fronts are more complex, but it’s just a case of doing the strip down / rebuild in the right order. All done in about 2 maybe 2.5 hrs as all nuts came off ok and he was bang on with all the right tools.
Which ones are they - Pro / Ultra / Street?

TBF I was a little apprehensive with a £300 kit and not the full blown £1000+ on B14s.
Well first impressions are AMAZING... they are brilliant, the ride is really really good. Fear not guys defo no need to spend a grand on B14s. I think these are as easily as good and yes I’ve driven the same spec van as mine with B14s.

View attachment 117778
Look awesome can’t wait to get mine now

How far down is that?

Looks nice on those wheels :thumbsup:

Lets hope they last, if the comfort is great the cost cutting might have been done on the quality of the materials used :rolleyes:

I've just fitted SoLow's after running Stance for a little over 12 months and trust me they are worth the extra money 100%. The difference in ride even at I'm 115mm down is night and day !!!

Stance do have their place and for the money if you are looking for temporary lows they are good.

View attachment 117778
Good to see you got them fitted by a top mechanic

I've just fitted SoLow's after running Stance for a little over 12 months and trust me they are worth the extra money 100%. The difference in ride even at I'm 115mm down is night and day !!!

Stance do have their place and for the money if you are looking for temporary lows they are good.
Have your a Link to the SoLows you got?

It's around 120mm down......i like the ride. I'm only in Cwmbran so your welcome to meet up and see for yourself :thumbsup:

Back