Looking for some varied opinions.
My T32 is just about to become attached to some SoLow coil overs. Thing is I’m still running stock 17” wheels so not sure how much to drop the height by looking to get the stance right, run the van mostly empty as more of a recreational vehicle now. Like to get some 18 or 19” s on there at some point, guess it’s fairly ready to be adjustable just need some guidance to start a noob thinking . Thanks much

EDF77AE2-5A2C-4055-8735-A806F4EAA17E.jpeg

Hi and welcome to the forum!

How low you drop it is entirely up to you, but bear in mind that it's going to be pretty low even on the highest setting with SoLow. You'll be looking at about 100mm lower than it is now on the highest setting. Adjusting the front is easy enough on the van, but adjusting the rear is a spring out job.

Have you got any images of vans that show the stance you're after?

There are a few members on here than run, or have run Solows who might be able to help, so @Jayjmac @fezza68 @T6180 @RyanGerry might be able to offer advice. There are probably others, but I can't remember them all! Maybe there should be a team SoLow.....

Cheers,

Chris.

Looking for some varied opinions.
My T32 is just about to become attached to some SoLow coil overs. Thing is I’m still running stock 17” wheels so not sure how much to drop the height by looking to get the stance right, run the van mostly empty as more of a recreational vehicle now. Like to get some 18 or 19” s on there at some point, guess it’s fairly ready to be adjustable just need some guidance to start a noob thinking . Thanks much

View attachment 92018
Also, have a look at the Doctors’ build thread - I’m not sure if his van is a T32 but it’ll give you an idea of the SoLow drop achievable.

Thanks @ChrisR. You’ll get 18s on with a load rated tyre. You will also get 19s on but it gets a bit mucky with tyre sizes and heights.

if you couldshow us some pictures of what you want to achieve we can help out further.

Although this might be too low, have side bars and wish not to damage over speed bumps in example :)

Nice example, does this sit flat or a slight slump at the front?
PS loving the steels’ these Amoraks?

I think I’m trying to ask if i need to lower the rear more that the front to get the van sitting flat ?

Basically if you stretch you’ll lose your load rating... what widths you got?

me personally I got 8.5 and 9 225/45 and 235/45 not for everyone. I’m sure someone will be along to highlight the fact ones a 95 and a 98 :rolleyes:

@Tourershine what you running? Running very low on those steels he is and a nice stretch

Basically if you stretch you’ll lose your load rating... what widths you got?

me personally I got 8.5 and 9 225/45 and 235/45 not for everyone. I’m sure someone will be along to highlight the fact ones a 95 and a 98 :rolleyes:

@Tourershine what you running? Running very low on those steels he is and a nice stretch
I've got the same widths as you. Have you any pics?.

I've got the same widths as you. Have you any pics?.
Check out the Banded Brothers thread.... @Tourershine put a picture up on there on Saturday of his front wheel/tyre.... I hope he won’t mind me answering for him, but I know he’s running 235/45/18 8.5j fronts and 9.5j rears!
I’m not stalking him or anything.... I’m looking to change my front tyres from 275/40/20 which are now catching since I went with the H&R Coil overs, to 235/45/20.... same width front 8.5j :thumbsup:

Back