So What Trips Have You Got Planned For 2020 ?

After a sht year that started badly and got worse I really want to get away later in the year. Given up the idea of camping with my grandaughter in 2wks time like we normally would and now looking at my annual Europe trip in Sept. I know the situation could go go belly up if theres's a second wave, but what's the current situation in Europe if anyone's been recently? I tend to make my itinerary up as I go along but it would definitely include Germany and Austria, with a likelihood of France and a possibility of Denmark, Poland or Slovenia?
Anyone just back from any of these places? Thinking particularly of campsite availability and attitude of locals to campervan tourists.

We will shortly leave from Spain for 6 weeks in Norway. As of 15/7, as long as Europeans do not set foot in Sweden, they are welcome in all other Scandinavian countries. That may change at the next evaluation in 15 days. UK is either allowed or not, depending on which map you look at, but the more detailed Norway specific map seems to say it's ok.

We will shortly leave from Spain for 6 weeks in Norway. As of 15/7, as long as Europeans do not set foot in Sweden, they are welcome in all other Scandinavian countries. That may change at the next evaluation in 15 days. UK is either allowed or not, depending on which map you look at, but the more detailed Norway specific map seems to say it's ok.
Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Very handy link, thanks. We'll be driving up from Italy, through Switzerland then into France with a few stops along the way on our annual trip back to the UK this summer.

Back