Slimline Combination Sink/Hob

mbee123

Hi,

I'm looking at the various options for a slimline combination unit, does anyone recognise this unit, I've checked a few websites (Dometic etc) and can't find the model, it's similar to Dometic-Smev 9722
1589800032895.png1589800067035.png

Yeah that one is on my radar also, along with the 8821, so have you got the 9722 installed in a slimline kitchen?

Yeah that one is on my radar also, along with the 8821, so have you got the 9722 installed in a slimline kitchen?
The furniture is not built yet as the virus has stopped me getting materials but yes it will be narrow because it will be alongside a 1250mm Reimo Variotech seat

Ah ok, sounds like we are in a similar position, my bed is a 1290 so i will need some sort of housing under the worktop to take the sink/hob base, the below is to enable the 1410 sink/hob to go into a slimline kitchen

1589809483030.png

See if you can find a copy of Campervan magazine, Issue 9, where they review the Hillside Birchover Action.
The Action has a narrow kitchen so might give you some ideas.

152761.jpg

There are some photos of a Birchover Action for sale here they make the hob in a stand out section whcih also supports the wider fridge and an oven.
My van is being built so that the seat can slide all the way forward in order to make room for windsurfing kit in the back.
I have selected a Vitrifrigo 20l top loading fridge so that the side units are all flush. The fridge is a bigger problem than the hob space wise.
Hope that helps

Thanks, i want a combi sink/hob unit and i don't want the stand out section to stand out too far but like you say this will be set by the fridge depth of 500mm

I plan to make the RnR bed removable so i can use it as a van still and get my bike in the back, something like the cambee sub frame fits the bill..

Thanks, i want a combi sink/hob unit and i don't want the stand out section to stand out too far but like you say this will be set by the fridge depth of 500mm

I plan to make the RnR bed removable so i can use it as a van still and get my bike in the back, something like the cambee sub frame fits the bill..

Can I ask what solution you went for in the end? Would you be able to share some pictures? I'd also like to fit a CRX50 firdge and a two burner hob/sink combo in, but our bed width is 120cm and like you, I would prefer not to have a large jut out behind the drivers seat as is often the case with the 130cm conversions.

Back