Single passenger seat suppliers

I'd recommend emailing Kernow - they have stock that is not advertised and prices are reasonable (at least in terms of the current madness). They had my Pandu in stock which surprised me.

i currently have a double bench with Kiravansswivel in my t6 but want to get a captain seat instead. Am looking on eBay but wondered if there is anywhere else I might find one? thanks

Try North West Transporter Parts in Wrexham, he usually has a few in stock.

Hi all,
looking for a T6 single captains seat with comfort adjustment and metal base in Simora fabric. UK passenger / EU Driver. If any one has a lead on one let me know, I’m watching eBay and the links posted in this thread previously. Based in Ireland so would require shipping. Thanks.

Hi
I’ve just joined so hero to everyone. Having used my T6 for work I now want to convert it and need advice on getting a captains seat for the passenger side. Something comfortable for longer journeys.
Thanks
Michael

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

This thread might be of some help, if you want OE then they tend to be expensive as they are in demand and if you want them to match your existing trim you may have to wait a while for one to come up...

Back