Single Passenger Seat Spec...

MattPoss

Construction Manager
T6 Pro
I've found a Single Passenger Seat which I've done a deal on. It is in Simora Trim with Black Plastics however is doesn't have any Height Adjustment, Lumber Adjustment or Armrests. Was a Seat of this spec originally installed in some T6's or is it likely to be out of an older model and been re-covered? Also, the plastic shroud which goes around the Seat Belt Clip looks different to my original Drivers Seat, it isn't moulded around the clip? It's been removed from a 2019 Panel Van.....

s-l1600.jpgs-l16001.jpg

Last edited:
Could it be a drivers seat that has been converted to passenger? and the seat plastic trim changed?

Could it be a drivers seat that has been converted to passenger? and the seat plastic trim changed?
I think you're right, the back rest adjuster knob is on the wrong side too.

I've had a good look about and it doesn't appear to be a converted drivers one, it looks like they came fitted in some basic spec panel vans originally. The cut out around the seat belt clip certainly looks factory and it seems to be identical to this one....

s-l1600.jpg

I think you're right, the back rest adjuster knob is on the wrong side too.
I'm not with my van at the minute but i'm almost certain my original drivers seat back rest adjuster is on the left hand side when sat in the seat which is the opposite to the one in the photo in my first post...

Back