Single passenger seat suppliers

Hi All - Newbie here!

I am looking to source a T6 single passenger seat (captains seat with armrests) to replace the double bench seat. There are a few available on eBay. Has anyone ever purchased from the Polish supplier: egoistvan-com and would you recommend?

Any recommendations of where best to buy would be great. Needs to be delivery or I will travel up to 100 miles from East Yorkshire.

Thanks

Try Kernow Transporters, outside your travel range but could courier.

Hello @Tiggy1955 ,there is a seller on ebay at Wakefield might have what you need,normally has a few on and i know a couple of people that have bought them from him and been happy with them

I was advised that polish suppliers are usually cheaper because they can re-sell units out of written off vehicles.
If you are willing to travel to Wrexham I can give you the number of a guy that sells all sorts for t5 and t6 seating at good prices

I was advised that polish suppliers are usually cheaper because they can re-sell units out of written off vehicles.
If you are willing to travel to Wrexham I can give you the number of a guy that sells all sorts for t5 and t6 seating at good prices
in other words Martin at NW Transporter Parts as @BognorMotors said above.

It looks like NW transporter parts has gone into liquidation, eBay site no longer in use! Anyone bought from here recently?

Missus not happy with the double seat, and had no joy with finding a solution with a reclining double seat - am I looking at £900 for a seat the same as Tiggy?

Hi all, I’m in the market to buying a T6 Front Passenger Captain's seat, ideally in Simora trim with height and lumbar control with base If possible but again ebay is pretty pricey, I’ve found a bloke that has one cheap but it looks like there is a handbrake attached to it (See picture) I’m being told it’s part of the base and not the seat but looks to me part of the seat , it’s coming from Europe somewhere and he wants a £100 deposit on it before he buys it and bring it across, which isn’t something I want to do as it dead money if i don’t want the seat, I’ve asked for more pictures but he’s said it’s ok as F2A29D99-D4D8-4EE1-B15B-E4C51077F913.pngit’s just the base. does anyone know of going cheap than what I’m seeing?

That looks like the drivers seat on a LHD van. The handbrake will be attached to the base.

That looks like the drivers seat on a LHD van. The handbrake will be attached to the base.
So do you think it’s a safe bet buying it as I’m not overly convinced, I would of said it’s a LHD seat as well, would that fit in my van ok? He wants £650 for it so it’s pretty cheap

So do you think it’s a safe bet buying it as I’m not overly convinced, I would of said it’s a LHD seat as well, would that fit in my van ok? He wants £650 for it so it’s pretty cheap
Well I have seen where people have bought a RHD drivers seat and used it as a passenger seat and fabricated a bracket to swap the seat belt clip over. so I can’t see a reason this wouldn’t work straight off.
others may confirm.

Hi all, I’m in the market to buying a T6 Front Passenger Captain's seat, ideally in Simora trim with height and lumbar control with base If possible but again ebay is pretty pricey, I’ve found a bloke that has one cheap but it looks like there is a handbrake attached to it (See picture) I’m being told it’s part of the base and not the seat but looks to me part of the seat , it’s coming from Europe somewhere and he wants a £100 deposit on it before he buys it and bring it across, which isn’t something I want to do as it dead money if i don’t want the seat, I’ve asked for more pictures but he’s said it’s ok as View attachment 76307it’s just the base. does anyone know of going cheap than what I’m seeing?
Check these out they may have one but don't know the prices.

The seatbelt buckle is clearly on the correct side for a RHD passenger so go for it.

Kernow will sell you a passenger base for circa £80 delivered. Or you can cut the handbrake mounts off the base of this one, spray it up and use it.

Oh and welcome to the forum

Back