Single passenger seat suppliers

HotandCold

T6 Guru
My van started out as a Highline panel van and has the double passenger seat which I am planning to change to a single seat. As part of my camper conversion, I am having a side mounted bed behind the driver which will pull out and meet up with the rotated front seats to make a full size double bed.
Can anyone tell me which of the T6 passenger seats have height adjustment? I have been offered a single by someone who is ordering a chassis-cab and won't need the passenger seat, the cab is Startline spec and hasn't been built yet, so I won't know till I get the seat, I do know there won't be armrests, but there are kits available to add them. So, if anyone can say whether Startline passenger seats have height adjustment, that will be a great help.
Thanks.

Hi we’ve just ordered our new T6 and really trying to find a single captains seat for the passenger to replace the bench in samora fabric.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post for this but if anyone can help I’d really appreciate it

Hi we’ve just ordered our new T6 and really trying to find a single captains seat for the passenger to replace the bench in samora fabric.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post for this but if anyone can help I’d really appreciate it
Perhaps things are different in UK but up here (in Finland) the order and van's configuration are open to changes up to the point when factory accepts the order, which is close to the build week. Have you checked with your dealer if they could still change the double seat to a factory installed captain's seat?
Interestingly up here the captain's seat as an factory option has a negative price tag (250 euros less than the regular double bench).

Perhaps things are different in UK but up here (in Finland) the order and van's configuration are open to changes up to the point when factory accepts the order, which is close to the build week. Have you checked with your dealer if they could still change the double seat to a factory installed captain's seat?
Interestingly up here the captain's seat as an factory option has a negative price tag (250 euros less than the regular double bench).

Hi mmi. The van is 6 months old so not coming from the factory and our dealerships do not get involved in swapping the seats over.

Your post did say you've ordered your t6 so my thought was the same as @mmi and suggesting to see if could be changed.
There are already numerous threads on single passenger seats. I found mine on polish eBay, since then prices have risen on their site. Every now and then one will appear on eBay but you may have to travel. I'd start a search on eBay and save it with email notifications. When one is listed you will receive and email saving you repeated searches.

Your post did say you've ordered your t6 so my thought was the same as @mmi and suggesting to see if could be changed.
There are already numerous threads on single passenger seats. I found mine on polish eBay, since then prices have risen on their site. Every now and then one will appear on eBay but you may have to travel. I'd start a search on eBay and save it with email notifications. When one is listed you will receive and email saving you repeated searches.

Great thanks for your help

Great thanks for your help
Sadly they don't seem to come up very often and when they do they are about £800 and sell fast. I've read a few people on here trying out getting a similar seat and getting that and the drivers re-upholstered, could be an option. @Vision Leisure Upholstery have great reviews from many members here and do a recaro mod. I don't know the details but could be worth a chat...

Bognor motors had a seat or two a couple of weeks ago. Search them.on here.
If it's comfort you're looking for consider the reclining seat bracket for the dual seat. Saves approx £500.00 but still a compromise on real comfort. Again search on the forum.
Best of luck whatever direction you go.

I have the Simora covering from 2 T6 front singles if that's of any interest. I had the seats redone in leather which is why the original coverings came off. Was done when the vehicle was delivered new last year. CSG Trimmibg in Southampton could swap over materials if you end up finding some cheap seats but in the wrong material.

Hi, Like many I am looking for a front passenger seat for our shuttle and like many finding out they are like hens teeth.

One thought I had was if I cannot find one here was to look in Europe, Does anyone have a link to any European sites similar to this one where I could possible buy a left hand drive drivers seat and use it as a passenger seat voer here

Hi, looking to buy a T6 Front Passenger Captain's seat, ideally in Simora trim with height and lumbar control with base (not essential). Ebay prices are astronomical at the moment! Can anyone make any recommendations on where to find one?

They are very expensive even secondhand. EBay is a good source, but the last time I looked they were close to £1,000

What do you define as “astronomical” ? ;)

Pete

We’ve run out but I know someone. Drop me your details and I’ll let you know

I got mine from Exploria (different fabric) but most covers available from inka-corp on ebay or even converters as people swap to leather.

Back