Thanks for the replies,2 years isnt enough for the money they cost. I do like the bi colours more but damage and neglect are very me also,so i think plain silver are probably a better choice for me,thanks again

So my Sportline's have now taken their tole from the dreaded white worm :cry:

I cant really justify money just now for new alloys as I have just bought a set of oversized Nokian Season Proof Tyres for her.

I am thinking to get the alloys completely powder coated in a gunmetal grey and get rid of the diamond cut.

Has anyone got any pics please of this or anyone's suggestions on a solid colour?

Cheers

Stevie

XLEK3360.JPG

So my Sportline's have now taken their tole from the dreaded white worm :cry:

I cant really justify money just now for new alloys as I have just bought a set of oversized Nokian Season Proof Tyres for her.

I am thinking to get the alloys completely powder coated in a gunmetal grey and get rid of the diamond cut.

Has anyone got any pics please of this or anyone's suggestions on a solid colour?

Cheers

Stevie

View attachment 166356
I’ve just bought a brand new set of silver sportlines but have decided to get a set of Judd wheels would be happy to sell for 650 posted if they are any good to you?

I’ve just bought a brand new set of silver sportlines but have decided to get a set of Judd wheels would be happy to sell for 650 posted if they are any good to you?
Hi Gordon. Thanks for the offer mate but I am really just rolling on my sportlines to use up these tyres I just bought. Probably have a new van once their life is ended. Cheers anyways.

Back