Just springs, no spacers . I find the ride fine
Its a t32, found a really noticeable drop.

T30.jpg
Completely empty 2014 140 Man T30 on 40mm H&R Springs with 18" Wheels the same size as Sportlines no spacers.

8f7a7811-5c4f-4c05-819b-7e5ae7a9173f-jpeg.23107

Lowered more than 50mm on Bilstein coilovers, but has 18" sportline alloys, without spacers.

IMG_0077.JPG
T30 on 30mm H&R with 18" classic Sportlines. Just the right stance for me with good balance of ride quality and comfort.

Hello, i really like the 18" sportline wheels but there seems to be a lot of problems with the bi-coloured ones. I was just wondering if the plain silver ones have the same problems with the finish/laquer etc. Seems to be a lot of money for wheels that dont seem to last some people much more than a year or so,thanks

Hi. Had my Bi Colour 18” Sportline wheels just over a year. No problems just keep them clean and Polished.

Mine bi colours are ruined, white worm on every spoke and came off the van ages ago waiting to get refurbed and powder coated, think I got two years out of them
The bi colours are diamond cut and lacquered which causes the issue, slightest bit of damage or neglect (I’m guilty of both) and they suffer bad but don’t think the silvers are made the same way so should t be affected like these

Back