Van was really loaded in that pic, just got over that curb!! Normal height is about 20mm up in the front.
When you say issues with longevity? You mean to the finish of the alloy / diamond cut? Or the actuall construction of the wheel?[/Q

I know a few of the guys have had issues with the finish, think the lacquer goes misty? hopefully it was a bad batch.. They look great on your van. Almost went for grey on the T6 but my T5 is grey and thought it was a bit sad to go for the same again, hope i don't regret that! :(

Ah yes, the lacquer is known for starting to go misty and for small corrosion bubbles to start. The wheels are under warranty and I'm led to believe be will replace faulty ones.

Trying to decide on which Sportline wheel (current version) to fit, has anyone got a picture of a black T6 with the following wheels -

Silver Sportline
Bi-Colour Sportline
Gloss Black Sportline

Thanks!

OK, well i got the two tone gloss black on silver if that helps . . . . . ?

20180418_130128.jpg

5.jpg

Nice but diamond cut .... hmm this is my second set and they are just starting to go again .... fumming E8486B5D-CBFB-4490-9839-1FFCD03BD2D2.jpeg

Yup bi colour Dreaded white worms under the lacquer there is a thread on here about . Vw cvs canterbury are awesome they agreed they needed changing first time round , I’ve been super careful cleaning (mild cleaner)and sealing them up (wheel sealant ) but I think the lacquer is too thin

DSC_0770.JPG DSC_0766.JPG not quite what you asked for but should give you an idea of what looks like
Lowered 50mm on h&r springs

Not sure how the t30’s look on springs, I know the t32 on springs doesn’t make much difference on the look

Back