Show Us Your Crafter

:thumbsdown::rolleyes:
Not sure …..my brain is already scrambled by all interior design options!!
Haven’t got to exterior yet!

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Already worried about clearance etc

With all the recent lowering of entry gates to pretty much anywhere you have to accept you have no clearance, for anywhere. Get that big bed and kitchen sorted.

Have gone for suspension bags etc so hopefully that will assist when trouble ahead!

Also looking for some graphics/decals/wraps……ideas gratefully received!?

With all the recent lowering of entry gates to pretty much anywhere you have to accept you have no clearance, for anywhere. Get that big bed and kitchen sorted.

We thought long and hard before getting a crafter and we decided that car parks etc were touch and go with our old T6 with its pop top. So anything even slightly bigger wouldn’t get under a height barrier- hence going full fat Superhigh.
:thumbsup:

Yep…..all previous T6 visits being excluded!
NC500 beyond reach apart from the bigger roads also
o_O

Another SUPERHIGH !!!! :waving:
Once upon a time they were pretty rare beasts

Yours looks fabulous :thumbsup:

One thing that I would change if I was doing it all again…

I’d put two waste points in the shower floor, perhaps diagonally opposite, in the corners.

No matter how level we think we are parked the water always gathers away from the central positioned waste!

First world problems eh!

One thing that I would change if I was doing it all again…

I’d put two waste points in the shower floor, perhaps diagonally opposite, in the corners.

No matter how level we think we are parked the water always gathers away from the central positioned waste!

First world problems eh!
Yeah, but then you will find you always slope to the other corners.

Need 4 wastes at least :think smile bounce:

1st world problems....
I've opted for self levelling system....so hopefully I can watch the water and adjust accordingly?!!!

BTW......do you use shower v much....I'd assumed more of a waterproof coat hanging area or wine storage?

Reactions: CAB
Back