Show Us Your Crafter

As much as I love the Transporter, and this is a Transporter forum, I can’t help but think the Crafter is such a better platform for a campervan.

I have no intention of converting my Kombi to a campervan and didn’t with the previous one, but IF I had a desire to sleep in a van then a crafter makes much more sense - stand up throughout the whole van without the need for a pop top, space to fit a proper shower and toilet cubicle (if you get an LWB or XLWB), longer and slightly wider living/sleeping areas.

I’ll get my coat :whistle:

As much as I love the Transporter, and this is a Transporter forum, I can’t help but think the Crafter is such a better platform for a campervan.

I have no intention of converting my Kombi to a campervan and didn’t with the previous one, but IF I had a desire to sleep in a van then a crafter makes much more sense - stand up throughout the whole van without the need for a pop top, space to fit a proper shower and toilet cubicle (if you get an LWB or XLWB), longer and slightly wider living/sleeping areas.

I’ll get my coat :whistle:
I can’t help but agree…

But then I would say that wouldn’t I?

:whistle:

Apologies if you've seen this post on a different thread but thought it would be better posted in this thread

Gav, I’m just thinking miles ahead…

Do you know if the ceiling lights are glued in or if they pop out to change should one of them fail. (I know LEDs can last years)

Ta very much

Gav, I’m just thinking miles ahead…

Do you know if the ceiling lights are glued in or if they pop out to change should one of them fail. (I know LEDs can last years)

Ta very much
Yes....they are push in
:thumbsup::mexican wave:

Back