Show Us Your Crafter

Wow, that’s a beast.Welcome to the Superhigh club. Health to enjoy :thumbsup:

Love the colour scheme too :think smile bounce:

Thanks
Wow, that’s a beast.Welcome to the Superhigh club. Health to enjoy :thumbsup:

Love the colour scheme too :think smile bounce:
Thanks! Only just got the wheels fitted and wrap done lasts week.

I have a question if you don’t mind, the front triangular covers on the front bumper, have you ever removed and looked behind? Reason I ask is because behind the covers on my van sits fully functional fog lights! Wondered if you had the same? Also, do you know if the rear bumper with built in step can be retrofitted? My van has the flat bumper. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Thanks! Only just got the wheels fitted and wrap done lasts week.

I have a question if you don’t mind, the front triangular covers on the front bumper, have you ever removed and looked behind? Reason I ask is because behind the covers on my van sits fully functional fog lights! Wondered if you had the same? Also, do you know if the rear bumper with built in step can be retrofitted? My van has the flat bumper. Thanks in advance!
441D92EA-5245-4D41-AB19-51F223DFC706.jpeg

that is incredibly odd. I cannot see them being a tick box thing, no company would use products that are not being paid for. Perhaps its had a different bumper at some point? was it new?
I've retrofitted fogs and it was pretty in depth bumper off, new surrounds etc

that is incredibly odd. I cannot see them being a tick box thing, no company would use products that are not being paid for. Perhaps its had a different bumper at some point? was it new?
I've retrofitted fogs and it was pretty in depth bumper off, new surrounds etc
Yes it strange but I’m happy!! Checked they work from the switch too and did. I’ll try running the chassis number later and see if I can find the original spec list, I’ve just bought the van so don’t know the history

Yes you can retrofit the step bumper but i dont think you can run a vw tow bar with the step.
you can get replacement panel covers, it looked too much of a hassle to cut them out and the new ones are cheap enough

I’ve just looked and there are no lights hidden behind my front bumper covers.
:rolleyes:

Yes you can retrofit the step bumper but i dont think you can run a vw tow bar with the step.
you can get replacement panel covers, it looked too much of a hassle to cut them out and the new ones are cheap enough
Yes I guessed the step bumper wasn’t compatible with the towbar, I’m removing it anyway (will be for sale). Aside from the practically, the current bumper is scratched to hell…

Back