Show Us Your Crafter

Does that shower curve in at the top? Meaning you can't stand up unless you're less than 4ft tall?

BTW......do you use shower v much....I'd assumed more of a waterproof coat hanging area or wine storage?
Every other day perhaps, TBH it is a bit of a flaff. At home a quick wipe and that’s it, but in the van I like to get rid of all the streaks etc

Looks awesome....brilliant.
Is xlwb?
Hi Gavandi, yes it’s a L5H4 4motion Highline. Was originally searching for an L4 but this came up at the right money so went for it.. Only slight concern is the payload (or lack there of!) Has anyone experience with upgrading the GVW with heavier rear springs?

That's a big garage, what is going in it?

Took me a while to figure out what was wrong with the front.

The steering wheel is on the wrong side :slow rofl:
Anything I can find No I ride motocross /MTB and also the kids bikes.. will also double as good storage

Hi Gavandi, yes it’s a L5H4 4motion Highline. Was originally searching for an L4 but this came up at the right money so went for it.. Only slight concern is the payload (or lack there of!)

I've used these before and gained 250kg payload on a past motorhome.
SV Tech

Being done by Rhales, in Northamptonshire.
Courtesy and recommended by @Oldrat!
It's his fault for gushing so much over his work!! :p:p
Nice! Did look at a lot of different conversion companies, Rhales were definitely one of the preferred but decided to go with Racespace as the layout suited me better. It’s transformed the van, feels like a luxury cruiser with the 8speed auto and all the highline extras. Still getting over 25mpg at 60mph which isn’t far off what it was as a van.

Being done by Rhales, in Northamptonshire.
Courtesy and recommended by @Oldrat!
It's his fault for gushing so much over his work!! :p:p

Yep, 2 and a bit years in and we are still loving it.

Hope that you enjoy yours as much as we do.

PS
The poster takes no responsibility for any cock ups or delays.
Other converters are available.

PPS
Just in case you sue!

Back