Show Us Your Crafter

I dont have them but am looking to buy some. There are good and bad reviews on YouTube stating they are expensive for what they are but ease of use is brilliant

Reactions: Bav
I dont have them but am looking to buy some. There are good and bad reviews on YouTube stating they are expensive for what they are but ease of use is brilliant
I looked online and could only find versions for the T5. Do you have a link for T6/T6.1 versions?

Yep, they do drive just like a T6. Love driving mine.

Except the for the LWB turning circle, it’s pretty poor, but many LWB vehicles suffer that due to the wheelbase.

been a while. Interior is nearly done. Had to have a slight rechange in the back for the new bike purchase but it went in ok.
Shower fitted to the outside but need to extend the cubicle.
Ill have to get some pics of the inside when I tidy up. Flooring needs to be tanked when I find someone to do it.
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgf.jpge.jpgd.jpg

been a while. Interior is nearly done. Had to have a slight rechange in the back for the new bike purchase but it went in ok.
Shower fitted to the outside but need to extend the cubicle.
Ill have to get some pics of the inside when I tidy up. Flooring needs to be tanked when I find someone to do it.
View attachment 176892View attachment 176891View attachment 176890View attachment 176887View attachment 176888View attachment 176889
Where's your kitchen unit from buddy? I like what you've done though, a little different from the norm!

Back