Crafter conversions

kipperman

T6 Pro
I know this should probably go on the Crafter forum, but it's not as busy and I think (?) I might get a better response here. Anyways, we are now into our our 10th year of T6 Campervan ownership and our second van- which we love. However, now looking at going a bit bigger to give us more room/storage space - we spend 4/5 months in France each summer. Having been to the Campervan show, all the standard options have a shower/loo - which we don't want nor need as we are always on a campsite. Thus, we need to go bespoke. Simple question - does anyone have any recommendations as to who to approach? It would be with a brand new vehicle.

Reactions: CAB
If you’re going the crafter route seriously consider the pop top that fits on top of the metal roof … forget the name but it looks great kit then forget about a bed in the van so way more space for lounging

Have chat with @AJCConversions in Glossop.
@kipperman - I'll second what @Higgidav said

The owner, Brandon Coop is on here as well as a trade member.
Some good photos on @AJCConversions facebook site re recent bespoke Crafter installs

Exploria also doing these now...

...we spend 4/5 months in France each summer. Having been to the Campervan show, all the standard options have a shower/loo - which we don't want nor need as we are always on a campsite.
Each to their own I guess, but my Mrs flatly refuses to use 90% of French campsite facilities. One of the reasons we are now in the MH !
Of course, I'm no way implying your standards are lower than my Missus's

Each to their own I guess, but my Mrs flatly refuses to use 90% of French campsite facilities. One of the reasons we are now in the MH !
Of course, I'm no way implying your standards are lower than my Missus's
Ha - but I guess it's yourself that has to do the walk of shame with the poo-cassette! You've maybe had worse experiences than us, but generally the standard of French bogs is pretty good IMO.

Happy to - is it an entirely separate entity in that I can't use the same login details for this forum?
The Crafter TGE Forum is a separate entity so you will have to create a new account on there.

Help to build it up - From little acorns mighty oaks grow.

Back