Crafter trendline deposit contribution

Andymc

T6 Pro
Just finished by T6 build.. I looked at a new T6.1, but seen the crafter Trendline has a 5400 deposit contribution.. Decisions.. do I go big..

Interesting, what does that make the full price ?

Pete

Interesting thanks. Less than I thought.

Pete

Price the same spec on a MAN TGE you may be surprised at the difference!

I was going to say the same thing, the TGE is the same van with different badges and can be had for a few grand less apparently.

IF you can get hold of a MAN dealer that doesnt talk crap about lead times and takes ages to get back to you. In the end I went straight to VW and using the deposit contribution on a cash sale purchased outright (had the money from t6 sale). I think it is a bit less then if you use vw finance but it is still available on cash sales too.

IF you can get hold of a MAN dealer that doesnt talk crap about lead times and takes ages to get back to you. In the end I went straight to VW and using the deposit contribution on a cash sale purchased outright (had the money from t6 sale). I think it is a bit less then if you use vw finance but it is still available on cash sales too.
What lead time are VW quoting?

I got quoted 10-12 months for a 4motion Crafter last week

build times are quite long at the moment

I looked at the 4 motion, 54k before any options.. any idea of lead times on a 140bhp trendline?

Back