Seatpod by Slidepods

TOO EASY. Genuinely mate. Ellie can sit in sofa, and I can just flick to the levers and it drops straight into bed. And then you simply push it back into seat position, no levers required to going back to seat. Head over to my thread to see it !

TOO EASY. Genuinely mate. Ellie can sit in sofa, and I can just flick to the levers and it drops straight into bed. And then you simply push it back into seat position, no levers required to going back to seat. Head over to my thread to see it !
That’s great to hear, was a little worried it might be awkward... that said I know the slidepods gang have a good rep so was confident they wouldn’t produce something that wasn’t spot on. You having your first night in it tonight?

That’s great to hear, was a little worried it might be awkward... that said I know the slidepods gang have a good rep so was confident they wouldn’t produce something that wasn’t spot on. You having your first night in it tonight?

slept like a dream, so comfy, and so easy to drop the bed out

slept like a dream, so comfy, and so easy to drop the bed out
Great to hear! Was thinking of asking for a thicker mattress as I’m a bit chunky at 15st, but I’ll give it a go with the standard one. Would be great to see some pics of the bed in the seated position and then with the bed down... to get an idea of space left. I’ve got a SWB like you, I think the pics slidepod used were from a LWB - although I could be wrong! Thanks again for the follow up @CALLAKN ... all helps build confidence.

Great to hear! Was thinking of asking for a thicker mattress as I’m a bit chunky at 15st, but I’ll give it a go with the standard one. Would be great to see some pics of the bed in the seated position and then with the bed down... to get an idea of space left. I’ve got a SWB like you, I think the pics slidepod used were from a LWB - although I could be wrong! Thanks again for the follow up @CALLAKN ... all helps build confidence.

First time they’ve out the seatpod in a SWB, so Jonny was happy with space. I’ll go take pics soon. Just got home...

Yes I would prefer a slightly thicker mattress, I’m 13.5stone, and find lying on my side the arm can be squished a little...

but impressed with it !

Looks a perfect size @CALLAKN, thanks very munch for posting the pics! I love that the slide out portion is supported without legs as it makes it easier to store things under there whilst in the bed position.
No, haven’t heard anything yet @Harveyt10, I’ll let you know if I hear anything next week. Soooo looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Looks a perfect size @CALLAKN, thanks very munch for posting the pics! I love that the slide out portion is supported without legs as it makes it easier to store things under there whilst in the bed position.
No, haven’t heard anything yet @Harveyt10, I’ll let you know if I hear anything next week. Soooo looking forward to getting my hands on it!
They said to the wife on Friday they hoped ours would be in the next 2 weeks , ours was the last one to do , as we had to change our unit colour as our original colour was no longer available due to manufacturing hold ups due to COVID , maybe will all collect at the same time

Yes saw that you had your name down for that , don’t know if we will have ours by then ? But hopefully we will , did you get your fridge from slide pods when you collected the seat bed , we need to get one

nah that’s a crappy halfords one. Yesterday I was informed, spend £600 on a compressor cool box instead. Save my leisure battery and works far better

They said to the wife on Friday they hoped ours would be in the next 2 weeks , ours was the last one to do , as we had to change our unit colour as our original colour was no longer available due to manufacturing hold ups due to COVID , maybe will all collect at the same time

what colour did you go for ? And what was the original colour

Okay everybody "Heeeerrrrreeeeessssss Jonny!"
The First batch of seatpods has been slightly delayed I hope you all understand we are doing our best but staff on Furlough and a huge spike in demand has been a real body blow to us.
Anyway we were due to start cutting them last Monday but I promise I will start cutting them tomorrow! The single colour units WILL run first due to a new CAD file being deeded for 2 tone units. I know I have a gloss silver one and a dark tweed one ready to hit the CNC tomorrow (after a morning of interviewing candidates for a technicians position).
I will not cut any seat pods unless I know collection can be made promptly after we finish build and testing.
So please call me to tell me if you are ready and waiting to get hold of yours. Its really hard atm due to having a million pods to build, staff working from home, van builds storming on and remembering who has milk and how many sugars in their tea. (this really isnt leaving much time for workshop table tennis tournaments!).
Anyway if any of you guys are the gloss silver or dark tweed let me know as your the first on my cutting list!

Back