Sold Slidepod Kombi - kitchen pod and bed (reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodingkitten

VIP Member
Hey all.
For sale, my Slidepod Kombi in a really funky rust steel colour and matt black two tone. Our family is too big for a Transporter; and (sadly) we are going to change to a full on dull motorhome.

The pod was bought new early 2021 from Cosmic Campers, we have only used it a couple of times and the condition of the pod is spot on. Looks great in my black tailgate t6. This is a fully stacked Slidepod with every possible option:

Double burner gas hob & sink
Storage cupboard
Fresh water and waste water system
Casing/leaf to create a full width bed in conjunction with the seat system in the van
Frame bots into existing lashing bolts on the van - no drilling
2” memory foam mattress
Cutlery upgrade
lighting upgrade
Shower upgrade
removable table
2x USB ports, 12v socket
Anti slip matting
Swan neck table (matt black)

I’ve extended the 12v lead with a better quality connector.

I am really impressed with the quality of the build; the engineering is really slick and very professional.

Current list price is £3419 for this; (and I paid +lockdown price) and there is still a reasonable wait of 8-12 weeks.

The only slight issue is that the mattress got a couple of minor rips in the surface fabric; these have been repaired with an ‘invisible’ thread but are still visible. I was thinking I was going to get it covered with a GTI fabric, does not effect functionality (photos included with 1 quid for sizing) and you probably want one of these on top for best comfort: Mattress Topper for Slidepods - I suspect that new covers can be got from slide pods direct; but I haven’t checked.

Will deliver reasonably locally ~ 50 miles or meet half way. (Calderdale - West Yorkshire)
Beat the queue and grab end of the year weekends asap.

£2,575 ono

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4359.jpeg

IMG_4358.jpeg

IMG_4357.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4352.jpeg

IMG_4351.jpeg

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4929.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all.
For sale, my Slidepod Kombi in a really funky rust steel colour and matt black two tone. Our family is too big for a Transporter; and (sadly) we are going to change to a full on dull motorhome.

The pod was bought new early 2021 from Cosmic Campers, we have only used it a couple of times and the condition of the pod is spot on. Looks great in my black tailgate t6. This is a fully stacked Slidepod with every possible option:

Double burner gas hob & sink
Storage cupboard
Fresh water and waste water system
Casing/leaf to create a full width bed in conjunction with the seat system in the van
Frame bots into existing lashing bolts on the van - no drilling
2” memory foam mattress
Cutlery upgrade
lighting upgrade
Shower upgrade
removable table
2x USB ports, 12v socket
Anti slip matting
Swan neck table (matt black)

I’ve extended the 12v lead with a better quality connector.

I am really impressed with the quality of the build; the engineering is really slick and very professional.

Current list price is £3419 for this; (and I paid +lockdown price) and there is still a reasonable wait of 8-12 weeks.

The only slight issue is that the mattress got a couple of minor rips in the surface fabric; these have been repaired with an ‘invisible’ thread but are still visible. I was thinking I was going to get it covered with a GTI fabric, does not effect functionality (photos included with 1 quid for sizing) and you probably want one of these on top for best comfort: Mattress Topper for Slidepods - I suspect that new covers can be got from slide pods direct; but I haven’t checked.

Will deliver reasonably locally ~ 50 miles or meet half way. (Calderdale - West Yorkshire)
Beat the queue and grab end of the year weekends asap.

£2,575 ono
Hi
Still available ?
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back