Seatpod by Slidepods

I just asked for a seatpod without a kitchen, but yes, I guess you could say it’s the utility pod version of the seatpod!
Mmmm, that's another thought...if you don't need all the kitchen equipment that sounds like a go way to go. Are you having any extras on your draw units and are you having tambour door on the back one or just lift up lids.

We’ve spent years camping so have all the kitchen stuff, so decided the two drawers offered us the most flexibility. Also, if you do change your mind, they can retro fit a kitchen too.
Just lift up lids on ours, and two table rails, one on the unit and the other internal.

We’ve spent years camping so have all the kitchen stuff, so decided the two drawers offered us the most flexibility. Also, if you do change your mind, they can retro fit a kitchen too.
Just lift up lids on ours, and two table rails, one on the unit and the other internal.
Sounds good...photos as and when would be great!

Fantastic piece of kit , really really pleased with it , heres a few photos @Ian_T6 , your going to really love it , don’t know what I was expecting but it far exceeds my thoughts ,really very roomy in the middle of the van , the wife and I can’t believe how well it all seems to work , I’m sure we will have many happy trips in the future . Hope you get to experience yours soon . I’ll take some photos with the bed down later .

8682092B-2A55-4A7B-878F-7329AEB4218E.jpeg

I am trying to send more photos but I’m struggling with the Wi-fi at the moment I’ll maybe need to send them individually
Looking forward to seeing your photos. As a matter of interest, can the backrest be folded flat down onto the rear (not extended) kitchen without making the full bed?

Back