Revo or Pendle as an agent?

Mrtints

VCDS User | Camper Conversions
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking at one or the other as an agent,

Just wondered which software YOU would choose and if there’s any dealers out there any feedback would be great

Pm if preferred

Seen a few problems with Pendle maps recently so I’d go Revo personally

There has been a lot of talk on here about Pendle being closed for long periods, and impossible to contact by any channels. The impression I get is personal problems are massively impacting on the ability to run the business properly. I'm not aware he has been on here recently (as an active forum member) and defended the situation.

Looking at one or the other as an agent,

Just wondered which software YOU would choose and if there’s any dealers out there any feedback would be great

Pm if preferred
Is this something your looking to do as a business or something you're asking what agent to use?

Revo defo over Pendle - But maybe I’m biased. But I had a choice when we started working with Revo and have been for many years. We find, as do our customers and feedback, Revo are the most OEM feeling maps out there.

@BognorMotors

Quick question do Revo cater for 110bhp T6.1 , asking as on a general search I could only find Revo associated with the upper bhp end of Transporters .

No they don’t I’m afraid. Maybe that will change once the new ECU is cracked and they actually put some development into it.

Reactions: MrD
If you get your engine remapped with Revo does that affect the MOT? I thought I'd read somewhere, when I first considered it on my 140bhp T6, that the Revo map would cause an MOT fail. I didn't look any further into the matter!

Regardless of who's map it is unless it fails the smoke test or there's been some removal of the emissions systems no reason why is should fail

An MOT test has no way of knowing whether the van has been mapped or not, and is not looking for maps anyway, as maps are legal. What it is looking for, is obvious signs of tampering with emissions systems, and an exhaust gas analysis of the emissions. As long as everything looks untouched, and the smoke readings are below the threshold, it will pass.

Is this something your looking to do as a business or something you're asking what agent to use?
An add on to my business bud

Revo defo over Pendle - But maybe I’m biased. But I had a choice when we started working with Revo and have been for many years. We find, as do our customers and feedback, Revo are the most OEM feeling maps out there.
Thanks bud

Thanks @Dav-Tec & @bluezie, I might just take a look into the possibilities for getting mine mapped. I'd be interested to know the cost and the projected benefits on my 140BHP 2016 T6 converted Kombi Highline @Dav-Tec? Anyone else had the same engine done?

Power (BHP)​

OriginalTunedDifferenceIncrease
138 180+42 30%

Torque (NM)​

OriginalTunedDifferenceIncrease
320 400+80 25%

Why would the bottom end fall out? We've done several of these with no issues and still running strong

Back