Price of diesel in your area?

Did anyone else see in the news an investigation is being launched as they don't believe the 5p in duty reduction has been passed on by the companies.

Did anyone else see in the news an investigation is being launched as they don't believe the 5p in duty reduction has been passed on by the companies.
It'll come to naught.

The "investigation" will probalby take the form of a documentary by one of the commercial TV channels.
Who of course enjoy sponsorship from oil / energy companies
The whole global economy is in the thrall of the oil industry, as witnessed by the impact oil prices have on everyone and everything.

At the weekend, Filled up in the Irish Republic £1.82 per liter with Euro Conversion
Back in Northern Ireland £1.95 - £1.99
Difference, TAX

£1.999 up our end. I only think its that because the forecourt sign cant fit any more numbers on it!

I travelled home from a site we have been working on today, in Glenrothes. A distance of around 450 miles, and the van was fully laiden.
I had roughly a third of a tank when I set off, and travelled around 60 miles, then filled up at the services @ £2.10 (fuelcard).
Over the next 5 hours I proceeded to empty the tank and just made it home, followed by my son in a Pug Expert.
We travel these sort of miles often, and it really is a kick clean up the bollox !!

At the weekend, Filled up in the Irish Republic £1.82 per liter with Euro Conversion
Back in Northern Ireland £1.95 - £1.99
Difference, TAX
I was in Ireland last month and filled up on the motorway cheaper than home.

191.99 here (dingwall) for diesel thats stayed fairly static the last week or so.

Back