Price of diesel in your area?

I popped into the Shell at Huddersfield yesterday and it was 201.9 for regular diesel. I had a £1.60 discount voucher via the Shell Go app so just put 20 litres in which made it an acceptable price.

EDIT : if 193.9 equivalent can ever be acceptable!

On Saturday 18th June I filled my Golf with ordinary diesel price was £1.93 per litre in local BP garage, passed the garage two days later on Monday 20th June and it increased to £1.99.. wtf

Im finding alot of pumps still have the £99 cut off, even with the 70L tank you cant fill it up!

£1.96 in Caerphilly at the moment but alot have it set at 1.99!

Im finding alot of pumps still have the £99 cut off, even with the 70L tank you cant fill it up!

which is infuriating given that you can go into any (most) retail shops and the contactless limit is more than that...

Just filled up at the Auchan hypermarket in Calais - 2.163 euros per litre (about £1.86).

That's north of 170 quid to fill up an 80l tank :eek:

I couldn't believe it, my gauge was reading just below half and having filled the van from nearly empty with V-Power last week for £125 I was expecting to put in about 70 quids worth but it just kept going and going, that's when I looked at the price. I put in 43.01 litres and it cost me £92.

Back