Phone holders

bugger... if you have the comfort dash, there's no phone (cup) holders. I use a kenu vent mount and a cable to the USB port. Works well as long as you shut off the vent in the winter to stop the phone overheating.

I have no buttons to the right of the head unit, they’re all blanks. Is there a way to repurpose one to be a phone holder? I.e mount a holder to one of those, it would then be replaceable so no holes in the dash. Don’t want to block the blowers

I like the quadlock. Ideally id like to have something near to the gearstick. I've thought about using the blanks myself so they can be replaced if needed. Im not reaaly keen on windscreen mounts.

I like the quadlock. Ideally id like to have something near to the gearstick. I've thought about using the blanks myself so they can be replaced if needed. Im not reaaly keen on windscreen mounts.
I’ve got the QuadLock, too. I looked at fitting it in the van, but it seems to be an angle thing with the mount, them being flat and all.

I received one of their marketing emails for the wireless charging mount, but recall it being pretty pricy

@fezza68 I use one of these with their case, much slicker than quadlock I thought and plenty of mounts too. Official Ducati system too. Adhesive Mount Pro

I stuck mine to the left of my dash in between the glove box and cool box? on my comfort dash. Short cable to usb and perfect, I'll take a picture later

85612026-B75F-4DD8-9810-AB697B4BCD64.jpeg
I use theses magnetic air vent phone holders. Cheap off flea bay. Just need a metal plate placing in the back of your case.

That looks like just the thing for me but I've not got the comfort dash. Do you think it would work on the other side of the dash where the 6 blanks are?.

I think it would be too close to the gear stick if you stuck it on the blank buttons, mine are doors, HDC, Difflock and something else I can't think of just now, it bugs me that all of the spaces are filled with switches except one on the left and I've no idea what goes in it. mine is top spec with every extra except that one blank :D:rofl:

My buttons are all blank on the right. And with dsg I don’t need the space so much. Also have comfort dash but don’t use satnav on my phone, use the built in nav
Phone sits in the door handle cubby so works ok there for now

Back