Phone holders

I looked at some of the mounts suggested here but I hesitate at paying quite a lot of money and then possibly needing to upgrade the phone adapter part of the holder when I change my phone. Looked around after seeing CaptainZag's suggestion and went for the Spigen Car Phone Holder - £9.99 on Amazon. Just fitted it and it seems ideal for what I need.

Looking to get a decent phone holder for the van, any recommendations at all? Best fitting for the T6? Thanks in advance!

Brodit was my go to supplier for phone holders when I used to have to plug them in. I haven’t bothered for years now but with apple play I need to again so was looking into their holders. A good option over the air vent but still a question of whether it will work with my case. I like your suggestion @Insert Coin but I want a thin, near invisible case. What’s it like?

The Brodit one I have in our T6 fits my iPhone 8 very snugly. I have to remove the thin case I normally use on the phone to get it in.

Pete

I use.

Spigen magnetic dash vent mount.

And Spigen case.

I have one of these.

Belkin Cup Phone

It fits nicely in the cup holder without any wobble.

If you add some USB ports into the windscreen panel where the tweeters are, you can charge it neatly as well.

Brodit was my go to supplier for phone holders when I used to have to plug them in. I haven’t bothered for years now but with apple play I need to again so was looking into their holders. A good option over the air vent but still a question of whether it will work with my case. I like your suggestion @Insert Coin but I want a thin, near invisible case. What’s it like?

You can use most types of case, there’s a small metal disc that you put behind your phone -

60E628A4-8614-4371-BFE4-9F9EDCE587AD.jpeg

I fitted it here, I did have down by the gearstick but the plastic is slightly porous and it kept dropping off, look just above my indicator stalk, it’s been sat there for over 12 months.

F273EB34-5026-4079-84CB-A259964D7929.jpeg

I fitted it here, I did have down by the gearstick but the plastic is slightly porous and it kept dropping off, look just above my indicator stalk, it’s been sat there for over 12 months.

View attachment 72708
Ordered, cheers :thumbsup:
Coming Saturday so I can feedback my thoughts @pete_r86, not sure exactly what you’re after but this looks like it ticks the boxes for me and if it doesn’t work out I’ll put it in the wife’s car :)

Ordered, cheers :thumbsup:
Coming Saturday so I can feedback my thoughts @pete_r86, not sure exactly what you’re after but this looks like it ticks the boxes for me and if it doesn’t work out I’ll put it in the wife’s car :)

Ideal mate, let me know how you get on, I’m still unsure what kind I really want. So many different types to choose from.

Yes I know probably the most interesting topic in human history:think smile bounce: but Im stuck.

I've been trying to find a decent phone holder that works in my 19 plate sportline since I've had it from new with no luck.I found one that works but there rubbish and just keep breaking.

I think most of the problem is me because I don't like them high up or on the screen so this rules out most of them.Im looking for something that will fit down near the gear shift.The problem is the dash has to many contours on it for a suction type to work and I don't like the air vent type either.I've tried sticking one on but that hasn't worked either and Im not prepared to screw it on so I really am stuck.

Has anyone any bright ideas?

Back