Phone holders

Just though i would post some pictures of my brodit phone holder for the T6. I was inpressed with this mount, good positoning and fits prefect on the top of the dash. I liked this mount as it is in your eye line + it dont block any controls on the dash like some do.

just wondered what others you guys use , may be interesting to anyone looking to buy.

Am An awesome fan of Brodit BUTthis doesn’t fit on a T6 with comfort dash that has a lid on the top box, unless you don’t want to open the lid, brodit fits so well so removing it every time you want access to the top box would be near on difficult

Have contacted brodit re this as they advertise it only suitable for comfort dash without the lid on the top box, waiting for their response

Seems like Apple may beat them though, as iOS 12 is meant to be approaching in September 2018 and that update includes the provision of CarPlay allowing Waze on the screen, which is the only reason I currently want to see my phone as waze is the whiskers, once activated into car play bye bye iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
does the Brodit mount allow you to use the phone in landscape rather than only portrait or would it slide out if it was on its side?

20180907_160038.jpg Thanks Sherbs for making me aware of this phone holder. It didn't really work exactly where you had yours, but I have mounted it beside the vent which is more stable and right in my line of vision. The rotating joint ball goes into the vent which does unfortunately stop it moving up and down, but I keep the vent pointing up anyway, and you can still open and close it. It's a great position for the phone as I need reading glasses to see the phone, but not for driving, so I can keep my reading glasses perched on the end of my nose while seeing over them to drive. Half lens reading glasses probably be better though.

I have a very cheap and discreet air vent clip in my T6 and other cars. They hold the phone very secure and can obviously go on any of the front vents.

I use "AliExpress" app for small value items and they cost me $3 each including postage from Hong Kong. Search Ugreen phone airvent holder in the app.
They do the job and I have not had a phone come out the vent. Delivery can sometimes take 2/3 weeks so no good if in a hurry. :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20181004-073214__01.jpg Screenshot_20181004-073222__01.jpg Screenshot_20181004-073231__01.jpg

Be careful using that type of phone holder, snapped a couple of the vanes on my T5 and had to replace the whole vent.

Am I the only one who uses the free phone holder? - perfect fit, in the right place.
Charging is the only real issue but if fully charged overnight lasts me for what I need all day

06184E42-9D53-4C63-AD4B-D5A922CBCC1C.jpeg

Does your screen not rotate?
I always use the space. Just turn your phone upside down and the charger is on top.

Joking aside what phone holders do you guys recommend?. When mines plugged in i leave it on the floor,gotta be something better than that!.

Back