New Years Eve T6 Forum Camp

Afraid it would be no use to him - with a 2l capacity M’Lord would need several lined up to get through a typical night camping :):D:rolleyes:
But I do have a van so could fit 5 in thereby giving me 10 ltrs which is 16 pints.
Now that would be a big night. ;)

I'm working away this week but will call them over the weekend. I'm sure she said they had 5 hard standing and if thats the case I'll put a temporary reservation on all of them.
Theres a few people who can't make it now so the current list is
@Mfwic
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@Mick
@Martinf
@Davenjo

@Peatey is not in a position to confirm yet

Not sure about
@Deaky
@andythom188
@BiTurbo

We will only be staying on New Years Eve as we land back on 30th so will need to see Family in the UK before we go back to work.

All is good with the campsite. Happy for us to stay 1 night or more if people want a longer stay.

This could be a very good opportunity for people who have not joined a T6 forum meet before as its only 1 night so you're not stuck for 3-4 days if you feel its not your thing.
If you don't have any plans for New Years Eve then this could be a good way to come along for a meet with other members of the Forum and get a taste of what its like. Its only for 1 night so no major commitment and you'll be spending New Years Eve with like minded people who share a common interest in VW T6.

Normal camping meets consist of BBQ food, few drinks (sometimes more and if you're lucky you may get a free lesson in how to build a camp fire) and a lot of laughter round the camp fire. People get as involved as they like and theres no pressure if you feel you'd rather keep to yourself.

Booking is direct via the campsite home - Woodside Lodges Website and we are on Cider Mill field. Mention in the comments section on the booking page that you are with T6 Forum so we will be placed together.

I will be starting a WhatsApp group nearer the time so please send me a PM with your number if you want to join.

Ed & I are Looking forward to this. Group BBQ it every man for himself??

Probably easier if everyone cooks there own food but be nice if we timed it right and all ate together round the camp fire

Sounds good

Time people arriving ?
Who is camp organizer ??
Time is eating round fire ???
Whats plan with fire ????

I'm sorry I can't make this... sounds like a blast. I picked up a Leicestershire rum today for my NYE.
I booked early (for me) and still got the last spot at Graig Wen.
Hope it's a great night for you all.

Sounds good

Time people arriving ?
Who is camp organizer ??
Time is eating round fire ???
Whats plan with fire ????

We are expecting to arrive around 2ish.
No idea on camp organiser but @Davenjo would get my vote.
Food round fire I think we will work out once we are there.
I’ll be bringing my fire pit and some logs. It will probably be enough for us all but the more Pitts and logs the merrier.

My experience of forums meets are they are very relaxed and things just fall into place rather than planned.

I’ll be bringing my fire pit and some logs. It will probably be enough for us all but the more Pitts and logs the merrier.

My experience of forums meets are they are very relaxed and things just fall into place rather than planned.
My plan for the camp - turn up, find pitch, set up, drink, eat, drink, drink, etc., etc..

ok ill chill out
Looking forward to meeting you guys, sad my 6 is still in da shop and i'll be letting side down in battered old Toyota, but least we be there !

I have ordered a fire pit from them. I’ll bring logs as well.

Booked tonight, plus fire pit :thumbsup: Still not 100% whether I’ll make it, what with a van service in the morning and the 3.5 hour drive for 1 night :whistle:

Back