New Years Eve T6 Forum Camp

VDubnewby666

Young at heart
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
What are you doing on New Years Eve?
Fancy doing something different?
Join other T6 forum members at Arlingham, Frampton on Severn, Gloucestershire. We are planning to camp at the site on the 31st Dec to see in the New Year round the camp fire.
If you are up for this then let me know.
The “New Year Crew” so far:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds a great alternative to normal expensive night crammed into a pub... drinking inflated beer..

Not sure I’ll get this past the new domestic director!.
@Fish gotta love being charged £20.00 to drink in your local that you drink in twice a week and get served warm bladder flush!

Not sure I’ll get this past the new domestic director!.
@Fish gotta love being charged £20.00 to drink in your local that you drink in twice a week and get served warm bladder flush!

Exactly so this mate a sensible choice IMO..

Why not make it the Tudor Caravan Park just down the Canal a bit at Slimbridge, pub and Cafe right on the doorstep..
Thay have loads of pitches and a rally field.

Why not make it the Tudor Caravan Park just down the Canal a bit at Slimbridge, pub and Cafe right on the doorstep..
Thay have loads of pitches and a rally field.

Minimum stay of 5 nights only.
@VDubnewby666 requested on Sunday I believe.

Have you spoken to them?
Hi Loz,
Yes Rob and me went there Sunday afternoon and explained our purpose. They made it very clear it was 5 days or nothing.
Agreed it’s a lovely spot but I can’t see anyone/ many being up for a 5 day stint and at their prices not an option to pay for five and stay for one!

Hi Loz,
Yes Rob and me went there Sunday afternoon and explained our purpose. They made it very clear it was 5 days or nothing.
Agreed it’s a lovely spot but I can’t see anyone/ many being up for a 5 day stint and at their prices not an option to pay for five and stay for one!
Strange business plan, have 1 or 2 for 5 nights or loads for 2/3...

I’ll give them a call tomorrow to see if I can persuade them to reconsider but to be fair there is only 6 confirmed as yet.

I think once we have a confirmed site and a few bookings some may start to follow.

Back