New Years Eve T6 Forum Camp

I have got electric hook up apparently, how do I plug this into my small tent (doesn’t appear to have a flap on my tent anywhere with a socket) and what does it do?

We don't land back till late on Saturday so we can only manage the 1 night as I'll need Sunday to get the van ready.
Pleased the weathers looking good.

We don't land back till late on Saturday so we can only manage the 1 night as I'll need Sunday to get the van ready.
Pleased the weathers looking good.
Got that completely wrong. Still in California, arrive back late on Sunday so need Monday morning to get van ready.
This is going to be a rush, coupled with jet lag, so no doubt will forget something.
See you all soon.

Got that completely wrong. Still in California, arrive back late on Sunday so need Monday morning to get van ready.
This is going to be a rush, coupled with jet lag, so no doubt will forget something.
See you all soon.
Don’t worry m’lud, get a few Desparado’s inside you and you’ll no longer be concerned with jet lag.

Don’t worry m’lud, get a few Desparado’s inside you and you’ll no longer be concerned with jet lag.
Bloody hell. I hadn’t realised but I’m going to have to go shopping for food and drink. Just another thing to add to the ever increasing list of jobs to do.
Well, best enjoy my last day

Reading back through this post and the WhatsApp group to get a list of members attending the New Year's Eve Camp, I think we have:-

@Lord Mfwic
@Martinf
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@Mick
@DaveBos
@Sammy
@Davenjo

Have I missed anyone and/or included anyone who is not going?

We hope to be there by early afternoon tomorrow (31st) - I think Martin and maybe others will be arriving today.

If anyone else is still thinking about joining us, it would be great to see you!! home - Woodside Lodges Website

Reading back through this post and the WhatsApp group to get a list of members attending the New Year's Eve Camp, I think we have:-

@Lord Mfwic
@Martinf
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@Mick
@DaveBos
@Sammy
@Davenjo

Have I missed anyone and/or included anyone who is not going?

We hope to be there by early afternoon tomorrow (31st) - I think Martin and maybe others will be arriving today.

If anyone else is still thinking about joining us, it would be great to see you!! home - Woodside Lodges Website
Is @Fish no longer going?

I’m really sorry to say but we won’t be able to make it today.
I missed calculated our return from California and thought we got back on Saturday.
We only arrived back late yesterday and I just don’t have the time to get the van ready, go shopping and then drive over to the campsite all before it gets dark.
I’m sure you will all have a great time and wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Bugger just seen @Lord Mfwic post, sorry, but I can't make it too, confusion over my service, they finally figured out it was a major service, not interim, didn't get home till mid afternoon, so decided to give it a miss, sorry guys and girls. Will be at Bala hopefully, next year, so Happy New Year to you all. At least you will be safe without the Lord, I heard rumours about keeping him away from the fire :whistle:

Magic evening
Thanks to you all for making us welcome, great to meet ya

Happy new year everyone

Back