New Years Eve T6 Forum Camp

That was a good seeing-in of the New Year. Thank you to our fellow campers and to @Lord Mfwic for the find (sorry you couldn’t add to the numbers).
We had a leisurely and uncongested drive home with the MFD showing an usually high 43.8mpg.

That was a good seeing-in of the New Year. Thank you to our fellow campers and to @Lord Mfwic for the find (sorry you couldn’t add to the numbers).
We had a leisurely and uncongested drive home with the MFD showing an usually high 43.8mpg.
Thank you Martin,
Pleased the site was good and you all had a great time. We were very disappointed not to make it.
Hopefully you can make it to Bala or one of the other events this year and we can catch up then.
Happy new year. :thumbsup:

For those at Ledbury, I'm pleased to report that the major gas leak I had is now fixed; it was literally hissing out of a pipe joint under the van. It was a good job we could put an electric fire on the hook up or it would have been a cold new year for us.
Nearly 9.5 litres then went into the tank. I think we must have used about 1% of the gas it replaced!

For those at Ledbury, I'm pleased to report that the major gas leak I had is now fixed; it was literally hissing out of a pipe joint under the van. It was a good job we could put an electric fire on the hook up or it would have been a cold new year for us.
Nearly 9.5 litres then went into the tank. I think we must have used about 1% of the gas it replaced!
Probably a good job we had the fire pit on the other side of the field :)

Back