New Years Eve T6 Forum Camp

We bought one of these for cJam. All that came out was bubbles and froth. Let me know if you get a good pour. It put me off buying one again!
It did when I first tried it but its in the fridge now and whilst not perfect, it seems better. I think it just needs to settle for a while.
I'll report back once the expected hangover has eased.:sick:

It did when I first tried it but its in the fridge now and whilst not perfect, it seems better. I think it just needs to settle for a while.
I'll report back once the expected hangover has eased.:sick:
I’ll put the Fire Service on standby, ready for your late night craziness.

We bought one of these for cJam. All that came out was bubbles and froth. Let me know if you get a good pour. It put me off buying one again!
Been away for 2 days and the keg has been sat in the fridge undisturbed, came back and its still frothy man.
Which is a disappointment as the idea is brilliant.:(

Been away for 2 days and the keg has been sat in the fridge undisturbed, came back and its still frothy man.
Which is a disappointment as the idea is brilliant.:(
It’s so disheartening!
Just spoke to the missus, she said try and tip it towards the spout when pouring. Seemed to help apparently
OR...pour a pint of froth and wait 15 minutes :thumbsup: repeat 24 times until your glass is full.
Letting them settle doesn’t really help IMO.
I tried it with a keg of draught and it seemed ok. Must be the fizz that fecks it up. :thumbsdown:

It’s so disheartening!
Just spoke to the missus, she said try and tip it towards the spout when pouring. Seemed to help apparently
UPDATE.
If you tilt it 90 degrees (so lying on its side) it works perfectly. We have been storing it wrong. :eek:
When its empty (which won't be long) I'll make a barrel holder for it to sit properly in the fridge.
Its rather worrying how happy I am about this.

UPDATE.
If you tilt it 90 degrees (so lying on its side) it works perfectly. We have been storing it wrong. :eek:
When its empty (which won't be long) I'll make a barrel holder for it to sit properly in the fridge.
Its rather worrying how happy I am about this.
:thumbsup: Keep us posted

Back