New Led Fog Light Bulbs

Just fitted the H11 switchback fogs from Autobeam to my van and I am a bit concerned over how loose they are when installed. So much so that I am not only worried that they might allow moisture in, but also that they might actually vibrate out over time.
I have given them the benefit of doubt and left them installed for now, but will be keeping a close eye on them.
Is this a common problem? Is there a way around it? Can the bayonet tabs be bent a bit to make the fit tighter?
Mine are the same & I had the same concerns as you. However, after 6k miles they are still ok. I tried putting an extra O ring on them to improve the fit, but it made no difference.

thats odd . . . . mine fitted nice and snug . . . .

do your o-rings/tabs look that same as mine?

over here >

Led Fog Light Upgrade (dual Colour) - How I Did It -

They were a slightly different version to yours, in that mine were black instead of aluminium in colour. But they still had the same red seal which I changed for the ones off the original bulbs because they seemed stiffer. I even tried using both, but that was too tight to do up.

I used the Phillips Ultinon V2 in my car, no DAB issues and have been trouble free for nearly two years. Not fitted them in the van yet though as saving for Aux Heater first.

Back