New Led Fog Light Bulbs

3shotdave

Just got rid of factory fitted fog light candles for new led's from Autobeam.
Massive improvement, not drowned out by headlights now. No error lights either.

20190105_152350.jpg

That looks good. =)

Have you got a link for where you got yours from and the exact model number/spec.

I'll have me some of them.

Autobeam.co.uk
LED Switchback Fog.
They can be white or yellow depending on your preferred setting.

can you post a link pls?

they dont have the T6 or even Transporter listed,

there are loads to choose from, so which one did you get?

Just been and checked as I usually only listen to my usb stick.
Full signal stations are fine but anything with a weak signal stops coming through,
but these are hit and miss where we are anyway.

I tend to find my fades in and out when im reversing or parking as the fog lights come on as cornering function lights

from the golf section? so they have the same oem connector?

Fog? ambient fog? fog2, fog3?

Capture3.JPG

found it >

LED Switchback Fog Unit

ah, shipping & VAT = £46.78

LED Switchback Fog Unit
£34.90 (+vat +delivery)
Make the switch today
The Switchback LED Fog Unit, gives a significantly brighter light output, with a stronger beam pattern to better illuminate road markings, signs & potential hazards to create a far safer road experience when travelling at night and during fog.

What is switchback?
White LED Fog lights look great but are not always the brightest choice for foggy conditions. The Autobeam switchback fog gives you the ability to switch between two different light temperatures whilst driving, a bright white LED driving light plus a strong yellow LED fog light for when you need it most.

You're in control
Changing between modes is easy, every time you want to change the mode, turn your fog lights off and then on again, leaving the unit in the off position for 5 seconds will reset it.

Last edited:
Just fitted the H11 switchback fogs from Autobeam to my van and I am a bit concerned over how loose they are when installed. So much so that I am not only worried that they might allow moisture in, but also that they might actually vibrate out over time.
I have given them the benefit of doubt and left them installed for now, but will be keeping a close eye on them.
Is this a common problem? Is there a way around it? Can the bayonet tabs be bent a bit to make the fit tighter?

Back