New Jetwash.

I can highly recommend AVA pressure washers. They come with a 20-year guarantee and are, IMO, far superior to Karchers in terms of design and robustness. Mine came with snow-foam lance, but I haven't tried it yet, so can't comment on its effectiveness.

EDIT: Useful video here...
Totally agree, they are far better than a Karcher

Totally agree, they are far better than a Karcher
Having second doubts about the erbauer 180 bar one. I see you can get an AVA one for 50 pound more with patio cleaner etc. The 180bar pressure appealed to me over equivalent ones ups to 150 bar. 20 year warranty is mad compared to 1 year tho. Considering I've been through around 3 karshers in last 15 years tells you something.... Pickup erbauer 3000 one on wed... May return also!

i have a Karcher K7 with all the attachments

Product details​

• Operating Pressure: 180 bar
  • Height: 788 mm
  • Length: 591 mm
  • Width: 397 mm
  • Weight: 17.76 kg
  • Hose Length: 10m
  • Cable Length: 5 m
  • Wattage: 2800W
  • Voltage: 240V
  • Includes: 1x K 7 premium smart control pressure washer 1x high pressure gun 1x spray lance 1x 10m high pressure hose 1x 1L stone & facade detergent 1x T 7 plus patio cleaner
  • Colour: Yellow
  • Type: Pressure washer

1684784299698.png

and a AVA Go P55

1684784257675.png1684784367795.png

gotta say the AVA is good quality.

but i still prefer the Karcher as a brand.

personal preference obviously

++++++++

been running the K7 for about 4years now and its not blown up yet.

Cheers @Dellmassive totally agree down to preference. The erbauer one seems to not have had many reviews as brand new.... Definitely a lump of a machine and for 319 seemed good value for money.... The fancier Karcher I have read have had issues with Bluetooth jamming and being left running on one setting, again maybe a bad one or two just. I'll sleep on it and have a think!

Cheers @Dellmassive totally agree down to preference. The erbauer one seems to not have had many reviews as brand new.... Definitely a lump of a machine and for 319 seemed good value for money.... The fancier Karcher I have read have had issues with Bluetooth jamming and being left running on one setting, again maybe a bad one or two just. I'll sleep on it and have a think!
Bluetooth on a pressure wash FFS!! What next a WiFi toaster…oh hang on! :rolleyes:
There’s Karcher & there’s Karcher. I have an HDS 650 diesel fired steam cleaner, well over 30 years old & still going strong. Not like the plastic lumps you buy today. The commercial variants are built like the proverbial. The “consumer” stuff is built to a price point to compete with the Screwfix specials. You pays your money & makes your choice…

Back