My custom front bumper

Bingo, but you ruined everyone else’s fun :thumbsup:;)

Sorry :think smile bounce:
So how much work was involved to get it to fit? Did it have to be cut in the middle and be extended, or was it pretty straight forward?

Sorry :think smile bounce:
So how much work was involved to get it to fit? Did it have to be cut in the middle and be extended, or was it pretty straight forward?
Ok so I’m the lad responsible for this bumper and @Texxaco been with out his van for the past 6 weeks this has been one of the most involved bumpers I have ever built I will upload a build thread over the next phew days once I sort the pics the build costs are not cheap as I know people will be asking they are very labour intensive to build

I remember seeing it done with the mk1 bumper and it just didn't look right but that looks awesome with the mk2 bumper ....love it :thumbsup:

I remember seeing it done with the mk1 bumper and it just didn't look right but that looks awesome with the mk2 bumper ....love it :thumbsup:
@Pewt thats exactly what I thought when I saw the mk1 bumper, Allan has well and truly nailed it, no doubt at all. The 6 weeks was hard but well and truly worth it. I have to say that Allan will be doing any/all of my bodywork moving forward.

@Alan@Crafted automotive you are a true artist :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Dav-Tec also had his Caddy bumper sorted via Allan.

Not cheap no but worth every penny.

@Pewt thats exactly what I thought when I saw the mk1 bumper, Allan has well and truly nailed it, no doubt at all. The 6 weeks was hard but well and truly worth it. I have to say that Allan will be doing any/all of my bodywork moving forward.

Allan @crafted Automotive you are a true artist :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are always welcome as you know my phone is almost never off and the door is always open

Mate there's a reason I pointed you his direction, blokes at the top of his game! I won't let anyone touch the paint or body on any of my car's unless it's Alan, he charges a fair amount of money for the work involved and the results are ALWAYS flawless.

Smashed it again Alan. @Texxaco the van looks stunning enjoy it buddy

Mate there's a reason I pointed you his direction, blokes at the top of his game! I won't let anyone touch the paint or body on any of my car's unless it's Alan, he charges a fair amount of money for the work involved and the results are ALWAYS flawless.

Smashed it again Alan. @Texxaco the van looks stunning enjoy it buddy

You are too kind as much as a challenge as the build was I loved ever minute I spent on Floyd what a beautiful example I now have the problem of not owning my own t6 so if any one is interested I will be selling some of my caddy vans over the coming months to fund a t6

So after been approached by @Texxaco about the possibility of me making a custom bumper after a massive recommendation from @Dav-Tec a few late discussions and a final spec decided this is how the bumper was was built I know it will not be to everybody’s taste but I personally think it came out amazingly this is the reason for me wanting a t6 to replace my caddy vans hope you all enjoy IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0023.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

1FAF4DCD-67C1-4F8A-9D3E-00014F4B3669.jpeg

AF38B027-E9DB-4970-BF36-3FF72EBD136C.jpeg

764587D3-28CB-4809-93C1-A46254A19727.jpeg

13A0E4AB-AD34-4C90-85C1-F749086C5091.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0105.jpeg

IMG_0133.jpeg

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0140.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

IMG_0150.jpeg

IMG_0149.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0147.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow as well.

Is that based on a Tiguan R-Line bumper? Also, did the towing eye line up, or was the setting out determined by the position of the cover on the donar bumper?

So after been approached by @Texxaco about the possibility of me making a custom bumper after a massive recommendation from @Dav-Tec a few late discussions and a final spec decided this is how the bumper was was built I know it will not be to everybody’s taste but I personally think it came out amazingly this is the reason for me wanting a t6 to replace my caddy vans hope you all enjoy View attachment 213158

View attachment 213159

View attachment 213160

View attachment 213161

View attachment 213162

View attachment 213163

View attachment 213164

View attachment 213165

View attachment 213166

View attachment 213167

View attachment 213168

View attachment 213169

View attachment 213170

View attachment 213171

View attachment 213172

View attachment 213173

View attachment 213174

View attachment 213175
Wowzer!

Wow as well.

Is that based on a Tiguan R-Line bumper? Also, did the towing eye line up, or was the setting out determined by the position of the cover on the donar bumper?
It certainly is an R-Line bumper but certainly no easy task for Allan to fit.

As I recall the towing eye doesn’t line perfectly although I am not concerned about it.

Back