Nutexa Frictions Ltd - Wirral

Nutexa Frictions

Trade Member
T6 Pro
Nutexa Frictions Ltd has been manufacturing/trading as a family business on the Wirral Peninsula for well over 40 years in the commercial vehicle market, looking after trucks, buses, coaches, trailers, the M.O.D and other heavy based plant around the UK and Worldwide

My name is Russ and with my wife Jan who’s joint Managing Director of Nutexa, between us we run Nutexa Performance Brakes.
We have brought over the friction technology from the commercial side into the VW Car & Van market for braking and clutches.
Our high carbon/steel discs & low dust pads are a direct replacement for all vans and cars.

If you are running a big brake kit on your car/van then we have a range of in-house designed Ceramic or Low Metallic pads to suit many applications inc : Nutexa BBK and other well-known brands.

Our pads have the following characteristics, which gives them the low dust and minimal disc wear that you need and what from your brakes.
  • ECE R90 Approved
  • None aggressive friction technology
  • Fit and forget confidence to all callipers
  • Efficient and responsive braking from cold to hot temperatures
  • Chamfered edge friction creates a more responsive and smoother feel
  • Nominal friction coefficient 0.41
  • Excellent wear, fade & vibration free characteristics
  • Available in sets of front & rear pad sets

Our extensive range of Discs/pads & custom made CNC’d Aluminium Big Brake kits are available through our website www.nutexafrictions.co.uk or through one of our ever-growing list of approved distributors:

CRS performance
Dav-tec
Crafted automotive
The van cave

To mention a few who are part of the forum.

We are also available for a chat/catchup every year at :
CamperMart
CamperJam
Tatton Park VW show
Busfest

Look forward to seeing you.

Russ & Jan.

92FCF82E-462E-4DF2-96E2-C0CF22203921.jpeg
A385138C-1457-449B-9112-AE97CFE1BC8D.jpeg
ECA798F0-3083-4FAD-B65C-D6EE47B0AF33.jpeg4B8CB48B-B707-490B-B6F6-03B2A80B8215.jpeg
tempImagey94iMF.jpg

2D6CF2C5-000B-421F-A697-C6D9E9AB2716.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had @Dav-Tec to replace my disks and pads with Nutexa and I was very pleased with the upgrade. Overall better than Oem and imho better than other high rated Famous brands. Difference in dust was evident, less to none, better fade resistance and pads more responsive to the pedal.
Looking forward to get a new set and maybe upgrade to Big brakes.
Good luck with your business.

Last edited:
I had Dav-Tec to replace my disks and pads with Nutexa and I was very pleased with the upgrade. Overall better than Oem and imho better than other high rated Famous brands. Difference in dust was evident, less to none, better fade resistance and pads more responsive to the pedal.
Looking forward to get a new set and maybe upgrade to Big brakes.
Good luck with your business.
Thank you, glad you happy with the upgrade

1699970927721.png

Any idea when you’re going to have the rear 294mm dimpled and grooved discs back in stock?

Thanks.

Do the rear pads come with the wear sensor or do you have to re-use the existing one?

Back