Meet the Vandalorian got it back today now just the inside to finish.

Can i ask...is it based on Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett who wears mandalorian amour......looks really good:cool:

Can i ask...is it based on Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett who wears mandalorian amour......looks really good:cool:
Edited.. (after checking up)
Boba (who was cloned from Jango Fett) wore Mandalorian armour but were not Mandalorians. ( They were a creed/sect of bounty hunters.)
There is a new TV Series set after the fall of the Empire

Last edited:
Looks good, but would it be better if the seatbelt holes were tapered out to the front corners? I can see them being a faff to pull out and feed back in after use, or even not be worn correctly as the bottom half of the belt will be at the wrong angle due to not pivoting from it's bottom anchor point if they are pulled out as they are..

Looks good, but would it be better if the seatbelt holes were tapered out to the front corners? I can see them being a faff to pull out and feed back in after use, or even not be worn correctly as the bottom half of the belt will be at the wrong angle due to not pivoting from it's bottom anchor point if they are pulled out as they are..
That’s a valid point I may have to adjust thanks for the observation

Oh I like those enclosed battery terminals, do you have a link?

Back