Pure Grey Build Thread

DanK

Hi All - first time post here, we’ve been hiding quietly in the background starting the build of our T6 Pure Grey van as we convert it into a camper.

Firstly, we’re Dan and Lucy based in the North West and you can follow us on instagram one our profile CamperCassie as the build progresses !

Secondly thank you all so much for the help in the build - this site and good old YouTube has helped drastically.

We picked up the van at the start of February, so 3 months in and we're pretty happy with the interior progress (I'd say we're pretty much finished) the outside later in the year once we’ve topped the funds back up, who said it was cheaper to build than buy eh ?

Anyway - some pics of the progress below and any questions please let me know, I’d love to pass on the help!

specs inside to date:
Rib Bed
Vanfurniture low line kitchen
domestic 9222 RH Sink/Hob
Just Kampers JK50 Fridge
Just Kampers Easy Swivel - we love how easy this is !
Split Charge kit from Rayne Automotive
Windows fitted by Kahuna Kampers in Wigan
Carpeting and floor from Harrisons Trim Supplies

Thanks for Looking - Dan & Lucy / IG: campercassie

IMG_6163.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6276.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

1 (1).jpeg

1.jpeg

IMG_8227.jpg

tempImagebEdUAD.png

tempImage9aOpuP.png

tempImageaqyppE.png

tempImageDOLL1p.png

IMG_8223.jpg

Nice interior fit out - looks really nice with the low level units.

Also, Pure Grey looks really good :thumbsup:

Nice interior fit out - looks really nice with the low level units.

Also, Pure Grey looks really good :thumbsup:
Thanks - I think the low level opens up the back a bit more and feels less closed !

Agreed on the pure grey - it had signwriting on in its previous life so needed some major polishing to get the shadows out…

Wheels are next on the order but that won’t be until later in the year as we’re wanting to make the most of the weather while we’ve got it ! Enjoy !

Back