FREE LWB rubber floor to suit Cali/Velle floor rails

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Selling a rubber floor out of a LWB T6.1 with the tie down points. Van has covered 1200 miles and the floor really is like brand new as nothing more that a mountain bike and a box with leisure electrics has been put in the back has a cut in it where floor rails would fit.

Collection from Manchester due to size, or willing to travel a bit.

£350 Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have but I spoiled it. I think I had better remove it from sale. Sorry.
How badly, @Skyliner33 - bad enough that it can’t be ply-lined over the top? Might still have some use if it can be (my one looks rough as, but it’s under 12mm ply and 2mm Karndean).
Just hit report if you want the ad moved out of the For Sale section.

How badly, @Skyliner33 - bad enough that it can’t be ply-lined over the top? Might still have some use if it can be (my one looks rough as, but it’s under 12mm ply and 2mm Karndean).
Just hit report if you want the ad moved out of the For Sale section.
Hi Ads, no its not bad, I just put a small cut in it where I was going to fit the rails myself to put the ply over. Overall it very clean, pretty much as new before I made the small cut.
I have found a converter who wil fit the rails, but wants to do it his usual way, not using the rubber floor underneath. Im trying to convince him to do it my way.

Cheers

Unless you feel differently, we can leave the ad up but with a retitle, as it may be of use to someone looking to go the Cali floor route?

I want a floor to put in my lwb as it’s currently just a ply floor. Seats and windows going in this week

I guess you mean Komi. I don’t think you will want it. it has a small section I cut when planning the rails. Sorry.
With that, I’m guessing it’ll only suit a van that has Cali/Velle floor rails? If so, I can amend the title for you.

Hi

Do you still have this floor available?

I’m in need of something for the rear of my lwb t6.1 and this may just be the thing.

Thanks

Back