On the subject of the oval, is it possible to have just a standard looking canvas from at least the outside? Whenever I see these I always think it looks like the oval is form over function and you could have a far larger tent.

Before anyone says, yes I've been in touch and waiting to hear back!

On the subject of the oval, is it possible to have just a standard looking canvas from at least the outside? Whenever I see these I always think it looks like the oval is form over function and you could have a far larger tent.

Before anyone says, yes I've been in touch and waiting to hear back!
Looks standard canvas to me.

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 08.46.30.png

We've had a stealth on our t6 for just over a year now. I chose it because of its low profile and visually I'm 100% happy with it. We had a few teething problems initially but these have all been sorted by the guys at lowlife. I like the oval access hatch - it's quick to remove and gives a real neat finish. I don't think there's room to store a mattress up there - by definition of the low profile, once the canvas is pulled in, there is very little space between the roof and bedboard.
The roof latching system works well and has given us no problems.
Happy to answer questions if anyone has any

Do you mean the shape of the window or the profile of the front of the canvas?

Do you mean the shape of the window or the profile of the front of the canvas?
The profile. I said in a previous post but it’s not clear from the website what canvas options were available and it looked a bit like if you went with the top model you’d be stuck with a rounded section at the front which actually meant you’d have less space than if it was squared off.

The profile. I said in a previous post but it’s not clear from the website what canvas options were available and it looked a bit like if you went with the top model you’d be stuck with a rounded section at the front which actually meant you’d have less space than if it was squared off.
Hi,
I have the bullet roof on my van which has the visor front and the oval interior which was one of the reasons for buying it, we love the look, however this roof is no longer in production having been replaced by the B2 which has the squared off tent but still retains the oval fronted interior.. As to look’s all down to personal taste and requirements.
regards D

Hi,
I have the bullet roof on my van which has the visor front and the oval interior which was one of the reasons for buying it, we love the look, however this roof is no longer in production having been replaced by the B2 which has the squared off tent but still retains the oval fronted interior.. As to look’s all down to personal taste and requirements.
regards D
Thanks very much, that's a lot clearer now.

I have this question too. I've been looking at something like this Foam4U
Can Foam4U manufacture the cutouts at the rear?
I bought the low-life mattress at the time of roof install and it it is shaped at the rear to allow for the hinges.
I would imagine they can still supply.
It's tight but fits OK when the roof is down.
We sometimes use a self inflating topper to add to the comfort thickness.

In response to the above comments I would like to clarify the events which resulted in the issues. David came to us for a Stealth Roof which was to be fitted to his LWB T6 Caravelle. After multiple discussions it was agreed that the partial installation would be completed by the customer to finish off the trim and vents. We were not happy with the final finish and it was agreed with the customer that the vehicle would come back to Low-Life for full completion as the customer was finding it beyond his capability to complete, so without charge we put 2 days work into the interior completion to finish the van.
For a short period of time low-life were using a gelcoat that was not up to the job and when exposed to sunlight and turned slightly milky. We no longer use this product in our manufacturing process.
We did agree to pay for the roof to be sprayed and colour coded to the customer specification and requested the invoice to be sent directly for payment. Low-Life went above and beyond to support our customer with his van and the issue of the roof colour. To date we have not received any further correspondence regarding this matter and as with all of our customer we always make every effort to support the product in service.

If there is anything else we could of done in this case please let me know, and as always, we will be sure to support our customers throughout the life of our products.
Hello, I have been reading through this thread to see if others are having a similar problem to what I have experienced with the Stealth canvas. The problem being that when the roof is in the closed position the zip has created holes in the canvas. At first I wasn’t sure so I moved the resting location of the zip fastener and the same issue, some rather large holes are now in the canvas. How do I resolve this problem and have the holes fixed?

Hello, I have been reading through this thread to see if others are having a similar problem to what I have experienced with the Stealth canvas. The problem being that when the roof is in the closed position the zip has created holes in the canvas. At first I wasn’t sure so I moved the resting location of the zip fastener and the same issue, some rather large holes are now in the canvas. How do I resolve this problem and have the holes fixed?
Hi , I have not had any problems with my Stealth Bullet canvas, no rubbing & definitely no holes. Have you got in touch with LowLife?

A Stealth B2 is going onto my new bus, fitted by Van Haven who say they have improved/refined the fitting process and have had no issues with the many B2’s that they have fitted. I did originally plan to go with an Horizon as my HiLo on my old van was trouble free in 5 years, but there’s no local installers and it was easier to get the van converted and roof fitted all at once.

A couple of very early snaps, I’ll follow up with more photo’s when it’s progressed a bit further.

5ae11504-3333-49df-ac33-ccebee66f225.jpeg745e098f-3f5b-42bc-9f07-9d42cef5cf8c.jpegbb44924e-7392-491b-9759-8300bb139f11.jpeg

Back