Hi everyone I’m looking at a colour change for the lower dash and I am really struggling to find Titan black lower dash panels online. From anywhere. Does anyone have any links or websites to visit to get OEM lower dash panels. Many thanks
Your local VW parts department.
Make sure you’re sitting down and don’t be afraid to ask for a discount!

Just got all the lower comfort dash parts from VW in black along with some shuttle door cards. Going to do all the upper in black also and I'm thinking of flocking the lower B pillars rather than trimming them in suede or painting them.

IMG_4045.jpg

Just got all the lower comfort dash parts from VW in black along with some shuttle door cards. Going to do all the upper in black also and I'm thinking of flocking the lower B pillars rather than trimming them in suede or painting them.

View attachment 217202
Nice one! For a T6? Mind me asking whats the latest ball park from VW at all please?

Yes for a T6....cost me £748 without the gear surround/storage panel as i already had that. Bonkers for a bit of black plastic but i hate the mushroom grey !!!

@Pewt you got all these fitted yet?
I've not had chance yet..... i got a few days weekdays off next week so I'm going to have a go then.

I need to sound deaden the black shuttle door cards and fit all the lights also....i want to get the full black change in one go.

All fitted but no pictures yet sorry. It's so much darker at night, i may even add some dim ambient lighting in the footwells.........the b pillars look naff now so need to sort them asap.
Nice one. Im still toying with the idea of spraying mine, but must admit the OEM would give the best finish. did you go for door cards too?
Lots of people have sprayed or covered the A-pillar them as they dont get much wear as im sure you have seen.
Yeah ambient would be good idea, i have footwell lighting from @saxoboy and im sure you could put them in and connect to ambient circuit, would complete the OEM finish

I picked up some caravelle door cards. I have covered the A and B pillars in grey but changing it all to black including my halo roof.

I will spray the handles and roof nits and pieces and if it does not hold up i'll change it but for £20 it's worth a try first.

It's an expensive mod but makes it less commercial inside.

Just satin black .....i've got them in the house in the warm and hopefully cure better over the next few days before i refit them.

Back